Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What would you like to see at the Philly show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What would you like to see at the Philly show?
 Login/Join
 
NSU Elf
posted
I am not sure how many of the vendors that will be at the Philly Show in October are on this board but I wanted to start a thread so that people can list things that they will be looking for at the show.

I hope that other people can add to this list and that the vendors can reply as well.

I am looking for 1994 Marvel Masterpieces Bronze holofoils, 1995 Marvel Masterpieces Venom Holoflash, a few emotion parallel cards and the Mirage cards if I can afford it. 1996 Marvel Masterpieces - all of it. As well as many 90's Marvel and DC sets like Marvel Metal, DC Vs. Marvel, Marvel Flair, Marvel Universe, etc.
 
Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great idea! Thumb Up I'll be looking for Razor Uncirculated Firefly and Serenity autographs. I didn't see many at the last show.
 
Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
ME!

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 29010 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
ME!


start rowing your boat across the pond and you should just make it time!
 
Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the Tosers do their death defying motorcycle act in a metal cage like another family did on "America's Got Talent.
 
Posts: 2918 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I would like to see the Tosers do their death defying motorcycle act in a metal cage like another family did on "America's Got Talent.


Maybe we could all do a dance routine?
 
Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moderator
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I'll just be happy to see the show itself... Wink
Au Res.,
Paul

____________________
Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.paulbines.co.uk
http://cardboardworld.blogspot.com/
http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast
 
Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
I am looking for 1994 Marvel Masterpieces Bronze holofoils, 1995 Marvel Masterpieces Venom Holoflash, a few emotion parallel cards and the Mirage cards if I can afford it. 1996 Marvel Masterpieces - all of it. As well as many 90's Marvel and DC sets like Marvel Metal, DC Vs. Marvel, Marvel Flair, Marvel Universe, etc.

I am not a vendor but I have a ton of these in a box somewhere so if I make it I will start looking. Twilight Zone autos for myself and anything Harry Potter for my son. That is pretty much what we collect now.
 
Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
I am looking for 1994 Marvel Masterpieces Bronze holofoils, 1995 Marvel Masterpieces Venom Holoflash, a few emotion parallel cards and the Mirage cards if I can afford it. 1996 Marvel Masterpieces - all of it. As well as many 90's Marvel and DC sets like Marvel Metal, DC Vs. Marvel, Marvel Flair, Marvel Universe, etc.

I am not a vendor but I have a ton of these in a box somewhere so if I make it I will start looking. Twilight Zone autos for myself and anything Harry Potter for my son. That is pretty much what we collect now.


I hope you find them!
 
Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
Hey ifish73, my email is ntreantafelo@yahoo.com

I have everything that you're looking for with possbile exception to loose 95 Emotion cards. Shoot me an email and we can go from there.
 
Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What would you like to see at the Philly show?

© Non-Sport Update 2013