Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Did you chase old autographed card sets?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4267004766

February 19, 2014, 07:43 PM
dpolis
Did you chase old autographed card sets?
I don't mean like the recent sets with specific autographed cards and each one is autographed by different people.

I mean like the older sets usually fantasy art sets where the creator factory autographed cards either all or most of the common cards in the set. Usually 1 creator (like FPG sets, Ultraverse Master Series, Defective Comics, Plasm-in this case, it was level 1 chase cards), but some sets have several creators (like Ultraverse series 2).

I was wondering if anybody tried to make a complete set? And if they did, how far did you go?

I managed to do all 7 for Ultraverse series 2. I still need 1 out of 8 for Plasm.

On a different note, did anybody collect all 10 Tribe gold signature cards? They are foil stamped signature cards, but only with Jumbo packs. I managed to find all 10.

Thanks,
David

February 19, 2014, 08:09 PM
chesspieceface
The Dynamic Forces Red Sonja 35th set from around 5 years back had a fantastic artist autograph set on the base cards from the set. I have at least 35 different ones of those. I think there were about 40 in all from a 72 card set.