Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Inkworks Lost Season 1 Boxes

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3847088706

August 03, 2011, 03:13 PM
markiemark
Inkworks Lost Season 1 Boxes
I recently bought a box of Inkworks Lost Season 1 at a nice price. I was about to open it but got to wondering--were ALL the top autographs from this set (Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, Maggie Grace) issued as redemption cards? I know I have seen a number of unused redemption cards for these autos on eBay. Is it possible to find these cards live or not? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me a definitive answer!
August 03, 2011, 03:34 PM
scott12
As far as I know they are redemptions. I go 2 Evangeline Lilly redemption cards when it first came out.
August 03, 2011, 04:43 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by markiemark:
I recently bought a box of Inkworks Lost Season 1 at a nice price. I was about to open it but got to wondering--were ALL the top autographs from this set (Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, Maggie Grace) issued as redemption cards? I know I have seen a number of unused redemption cards for these autos on eBay. Is it possible to find these cards live or not? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me a definitive answer!

Yes,top three were by redemption.Only way to get them now is on the secondary market.They turn up on Ebay quite regularly but always sell for high prices.I think they were part of the stock bought by Razor when Inkworks went bust and were inserted in the Ink Archive boxes.
August 03, 2011, 06:42 PM
cardaddict
Triple-Frog is of course correct!
LOST Season One was the first case I ever bought. I am still missing the Sawyer signed pieceworks card. There were one of these(by redemption) per case. The missing spot is for a redemption card.

August 03, 2011, 07:11 PM
markiemark
Thanks for the input! I think I'm inclined to resell the box and put the money toward one of the key autograph cards...
August 03, 2011, 07:52 PM
riddler_149
quote:
Originally posted by markiemark:
Thanks for the input! I think I'm inclined to resell the box and put the money toward one of the key autograph cards...

Glad to see that the box arrived safely Big Grin

I got that in a Razor Ink Archives pull and had all the autographs from this release, so I decided to sell it and put the money towards some other stuff I had my eye on. Hopefully you will get some good offers on it because it took me awhile to sell it!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/