Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Now I have seen it all, no cards case breakdown spreadsheet

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3817024336

September 12, 2013, 04:10 PM
barobehere
Now I have seen it all, no cards case breakdown spreadsheet
I have seen it all now in this hobby. Someone is trying to sell their case(s) breakdown on a product so you "can see what the true rarity" of cards are. No cards just a description of their breakdown. I believe that is what the box break forum is for (and it is FREE!)
September 13, 2013, 07:52 AM
STCardGeek
Wow!!!
That's kinda funny Wink

September 13, 2013, 08:46 AM
H_Toser
Yeah, that is pretty good. Lol.

September 13, 2013, 05:56 PM
chesspieceface
Wow, based on that, the Box Breakdown forum on NSU must be worth millions, and my contributions alone worth tens of thousands of dollars certainly.

Proving all the doubters wrong, I've finally made it in non-sports, and am at last, a someone. In the spirit of the innovator who has finally realized that we can sell what we've been giving away for free, I will be signing autograph cards to commemorate the occasion of my having "made" it. They will be for sale. Well, not the autograph cards themselves, just pictures of me signing them.
Stay tuned!

We're all gonna be so rich!!!

September 13, 2013, 09:08 PM
STCardGeek
Looks like Harris needs to charge for access to the box breakdown forums.

September 15, 2013, 04:15 AM
kane1
Is in digital (Excel or Word) or printed? Elephant
September 15, 2013, 04:08 PM
allender
I wonder if Webjon kept the box-break data he collected on his website many years ago. Maybe it's worth trillions now. Cool