Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Big Screen Dr. Who

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3797072186

March 15, 2016, 12:38 AM
btlfannz
Big Screen Dr. Who
Can one of you Dr. Who gurus please put me on the right track regarding the preview set for this title.

I have just received two sets that I ordered listed as Numbered 1-10 and the second set was listed as unnumbered. What arrived is two numbered sets (P1 to P10). The only difference that I can detect is a printed sticker on the front of Card 1 (which says "0f 999") and on the other set it is the same except for a felt-tip number of 864.

Have I been ripped off here?

March 15, 2016, 10:00 AM
David R
The 2003 set only had 1 preview set, to my knowledge
April 07, 2016, 02:17 PM
Paul G
There was only one preview set. Technically you got what you purchased. The preview sets came numbered by hand, which is the second set you describe. The first set is exactly the same but hasn't been hand-numbered.
April 08, 2016, 04:56 AM
btlfannz
quote:
Originally posted by Paul G:
There was only one preview set. Technically you got what you purchased. The preview sets came numbered by hand, which is the second set you describe. The first set is exactly the same but hasn't been hand-numbered.

Yeah, you are quite right Paul. Thanks for that.