Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Harry Potter San Diego Comic Con Items

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3777051126

June 11, 2012, 03:05 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Harry Potter San Diego Comic Con Items
Anyone have a true checklist of all the SDCC Exclusive Artbox cards that were made or images they could share?

I thought the House of checklists was accurate but until recently did not know about the Viktor Krum Claw Button card out of /7 which I do not see on House Of checklists and they have all the SDCC cards separated by year, wish it was in one section.

I am on my way to a master set but want to make sure I am not missing any odd cards like this one.

Thanks all!

June 11, 2012, 09:16 PM
allender
Good project ... I'll start working on it too. (I didn't know about Krum Claw or the two Fleurs from SDCC10 until recently either.)
June 12, 2012, 10:35 AM
Flag City Collectibles
thanks!

I new there was one Fleur but missed the one out of /10 as well! I wish there were more sources to purchase these beside feebay. They just don't come up for sale very often.

June 12, 2012, 11:19 AM
robomole
At the event I saw a set of cards limited to 6. It was the back of Harry's jersey in the Triwizard Tournament. Each card had a letter from his name. P O T T E R.

Other than that, the only one I remember is a card I happily won myself, a piece of a Potter Stinks Button. I ended up selling it, so I don't remember how many of those were available. I want to say something like 30.
June 12, 2012, 06:37 PM
Ra$
What i can remember here are the list from both 2009 and 2010

Potter Stinks Buttom #33(from goodie bag)
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Harry Potter Patch #4
Potter Letter #6
Potter Eyelet #9

Fleur DeLacoure Glove #30 (from goodie bag)
Fleur DeLacoure Patch #10
Viktor Krum Claw Button #7
Viktor Krum Stuff Prop #14
RON Weasley Letter #8
RON Weasley Patch #6
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Cedric Diggory Letter #7
Cedric Diggory Letter #8
June 12, 2012, 07:24 PM
Jake
Not to spoil the thought of a master set but it's pretty much impossible if you're counting the SDCC cards. The Jersey cards were silent auctioned as sets and then someone split 1 of them up on ebay (if not more then 1 set).

Don't know if it's on your checklist or not but don't forget the various autographs and the 2 8x10 prop cards from the Goblet of Fire set and the binders themselves which were also exclusive through the years. It's quite a list really! lol

June 13, 2012, 09:31 AM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Not to spoil the thought of a master set but it's pretty much impossible if you're counting the SDCC cards. The Jersey cards were silent auctioned as sets and then someone split 1 of them up on ebay (if not more then 1 set).

Don't know if it's on your checklist or not but don't forget the various autographs and the 2 8x10 prop cards from the Goblet of Fire set and the binders themselves which were also exclusive through the years. It's quite a list really! lol

I know OMG, I have been working on this since 2004! I just want one of each of "Standard" size cards. Have few larger scale but really don't want those.

June 13, 2012, 09:33 AM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by Ra$:
What i can remember here are the list from both 2009 and 2010

Potter Stinks Buttom #33(from goodie bag)
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Harry Potter Patch #4
Potter Letter #6
Potter Eyelet #9

Fleur DeLacoure Glove #30 (from goodie bag)
Fleur DeLacoure Patch #10
Viktor Krum Claw Button #7
Viktor Krum Stuff Prop #14
RON Weasley Letter #8
RON Weasley Patch #6
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Cedric Diggory Letter #7
Cedric Diggory Letter #8

So there are 4 different Diggory letter or patch SDCC cards? WOW Are you sure they did not hold some over like they did with the Fleur glove?

June 13, 2012, 01:24 PM
Ra$
Yeah i'm sure they didnt hold any back as they are very short they were sold as a set in auction at the show, like what Jake says and i seem them sold on ebay one by one for very large amount of cash i beileve they are all in the hand of hardcore collectors.

I was very lucky to pick up 4 of them
Harry Stinks Buttom #33
Harry's Eyelet#9
Credric Letter#8
Ron Letter #8(for sale and its on ebay)
June 14, 2012, 09:14 AM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by Ra$:
Yeah i'm sure they didnt hold any back as they are very short they were sold as a set in auction at the show, like what Jake says and i seem them sold on ebay one by one for very large amount of cash i beileve they are all in the hand of hardcore collectors.

I was very lucky to pick up 4 of them
Harry Stinks Buttom #33
Harry's Eyelet#9
Credric Letter#8
Ron Letter #8(for sale and its on ebay)

you looking to get ride of any of them? You can always email or PM. I would love to have any of those within reason ( I do know they are high end)

June 14, 2012, 04:48 PM
Graham
Your best bet to find out about previous SDCC cards is to go here: http://www.theyakshack.co.uk/f...94475ab43&board=32.0

If you have any questions, join up. There are a load of knowledgeable Potterites there Big Grin
June 16, 2012, 09:34 PM
allender
Okay, I've taken a shot at starting the list, from reports, eBay watching, Card Talk, and Yak Shack. It's a work in progress and a challenge for the whole community. I'm even missing a couple of the auction items that were noted here in the last few days. Some of them are tricky if you don't have the entire collection because some sellers got a card at Comic Con and thought it was an exclusive, but it wasn't necessarily. Then again there are some Con variants that I thought were rare cards from other releases.

I'm sure it will stimulate discussion. Big Grin

Harry Potter (Artbox) SDCC Exclusives