Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice lot redemption Thumb Up

I need to post one I received a few weeks ago...
Smallville 4 PW6

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
For those that have a Smallville 4 PW6 if you look closely at the pic on the card you see flat/smooth areas of the suit and a raised pattern.Mine has a raised pattern on it.I did not notice it until a couple of days ago,had for about three weeks.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Nice Spider... I just checked mine out and it's pretty sim to yours. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I got a Superman Returns card today - again, it's probably not that much of a variant, given that the material is (by the looks of it) a check design, but it's odd that the main picture of the character didn't show the item in question (in this case, a sports jacket)...

I'm pleased with it though!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
...it's odd that the main picture of the character didn't show the item in question (in this case, a sports jacket)...

I'm pleased with it though!
Au Res.,
Paul

You're right... I hadn't realized that!

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boka2222
posted Hide Post
I've just found this thread and went thru ALL the pages. Some really nice variants in there. I've just started collecting again (the past year) and really want to get into the pieceworks/costume/prop cards. This has been very informative to me. Smile

I'll post pics of these types of cards as I get them. They'll be archived w/ the rest of my collection.

MY AUTO/COSTUME/PIECEWORK CARD COLLECTION ---> http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q187/Boka77/

Posts: 36 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CardFan77:
Hi, Big Grin

after finding this cool thread I thought about adding a few of my fav variants too. So here we go...

From the new LOTR Evolution set - Arwen´s Nightgown Error Card (with a piece of Gandalfs Night Shirt?):

CardFan77

WOW! I thought I had the only white error varient. Now it's got a mate Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I wonder how Gandalf's night shirt got mixed in with Arwen's nightie.... Smokin'

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
I wonder how Gandalf's night shirt got mixed in with Arwen's nightie.... Smokin'
It was Laundry of the Rings Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
mine has to be my cole tie

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is my Cole PW. from Charmed Connection.
There is a big seam in the middle witha thred overlapping it.

One of my favourites.
I have had it for a while, not really sure why I haven't posted it sooner?!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Sweet COLElating there guys! Thumb Up Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:

Sweet! This is the first time I've seen the rare tie varient. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i had seen pics before but its alot nicer up close and i was lucky to get ne with a nice flower nearly in the middle

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome pieceworks cards

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:

simply awesome Eek

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers spider

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

Great Relic card! Thumb Up I still need to get my hands on one. Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerosev
posted Hide Post
Thought I pulled a lex luther suit variant but soon found out they ALL have a seam down the middle Razz Oh well much to look forward to I guess.

NICE CARDS ALL!

Posts: 101 | Location: SLZ | Registered: June 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
This is my new Favorite Variant from the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire Update.

[URL=

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post