January 11, 2014, 01:49 PM
wolfie
Somehow I thought you might. Big Grin

January 11, 2014, 02:00 PM
Graham
I thought it was going to be a set based on my Ex's Razz
January 11, 2014, 02:22 PM
Boo
i love everyone who buys packs Smile it's great to see excitment for our first set of 2014

January 12, 2014, 03:37 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I thought it was going to be a set based on my Ex's Razz

Class Thumb Up
January 12, 2014, 03:43 AM
hammer
I have been disappointed with my sketches from previous sets - but have ordered this time to see if my luck changes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,
January 12, 2014, 04:40 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I have been disappointed with my sketches from previous sets - but have ordered this time to see if my luck changes

I noticed that for this set they have a few new artists and some who were not on recent sets but did great work on the original Alice sets.
January 12, 2014, 06:25 AM
Boo
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Hi, let us know what dissapointed you and what could have changed that. UnpleasantDreams cards is always open to feedback because if we are not making all our customers happy theres little point in producing sets Smile

January 12, 2014, 11:10 AM
barobehere
I plan on buying packs after Church today.
February 08, 2014, 07:45 AM
Boo
It's time to grab the final Packs of Kinky Clown Girls before they are all Honked out
www.unpleasantdreams.co.uk

Packs already purchased are in the mail and i hear some have already arrived, international orders will no doubt take a tad longer in transit as we have no control over royal mail and USPS etc

HONK HONK