Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Are the Julie Bell cards supposed to be larger than normal cards?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are the Julie Bell cards supposed to be larger than normal cards?
 Login/Join

posted
I came upon some Julie Bell cards. I did not know they are bigger than the regular cards.

Posts: 45 | Location: north carolina | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Neither did I. I wondered if you were maybe looking at the Colossal Cards set but I have checked and Julie Bell is not among them. There was however an over sized case card with the Boris & Julie set and that may be it.

Any chance of a scan?

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have the Julie Bell factory set (which I can't find!), but they are normal size cards. There were some three card panels issued with the Boris & Julie and Boris With Julie sets.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
these are just 3 individual 1994 Julie Bell by Cards with the same numbering, title and art as the base set card #s 10, 23, 33. the difference is these measure about 2.75x3.75 instead of the normal 2.50x3.50. Just slightly larger. Not sure but I appreciate the replies here.

Posts: 45 | Location: north carolina | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should also note that these were found with these white thick paper backboards that they use to protect them I guess.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Is it possible these are untrimmed cards like those of the A15 Elizabeth Allen Twilight Zone autograph cards that were being offered for a time by her nephew?

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is possible.