Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    New to cards info on where to get.......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to cards info on where to get.......
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi I'm new to collecting cards and I've spent the last few days looking threw the site and its great. Now I live in the uk and I was wondering if there where any good sites to get cards from ect as I have never seen any of the cards over here eg Autograph cards the only cards I have seen are ones like Topps cards Toy story, Cars 2 and so on so any help or info would be amazing.

Thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: Norwich uk | Registered: August 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also any sites that will ship to the uk from usa would be great to Smile

Posts: 6 | Location: Norwich uk | Registered: August 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cubeykc:
Also any sites that will ship to the uk from usa would be great to Smile

Your best bet is to look in the advertisers section of this website.There are both UK and overseas dealers who can help you out.

After that check out Ebay and other auction sites.

The one thing I would caution you about if ordering from outside the EU is the 20% customs and duty fees plus the Royal Mail handling charge.What looks a bargain will not be so cheap once those have been added.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post