Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Buffy CCG

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/2317096206

April 24, 2011, 07:25 PM
mcmeaghan17
Buffy CCG
Does anyone play? I have a ton of the cards, but I don't know what to do with them.
April 24, 2011, 10:05 PM
Don Norton
I have quite a few of these too. Since i was a big fan of the show, I decided to just collect them, I still can't bring myself to play with my cards.

I hadn't seen any of these for years, they are all sold out in my area, but when I visited the Phillie show a couple of years ago, one of the little shops in the antique mall had some packs and starter boxes for sale cheap. Picked up a few and got some I needed.
April 25, 2011, 09:00 PM
barobehere
I have a ton of these cards. I won a contest from Scyre magazine and got several boxes. The game system to play it is clunky at best. I think it would have gone on to several more expansions if it was more fun to play.
April 25, 2011, 09:42 PM
cheifbrody
i also have a load of these cards,but only bought as a buffy fan,never played,so we have the commons,uncommons and rares,but does anyone know what a purple circle means ?
April 26, 2011, 06:02 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:

but does anyone know what a purple circle means ?

It means you should see a doctor immediatly. Elephant

April 27, 2011, 11:47 AM
prophecy250
I think you're referring to the purple pentagon (5-sided shape) on the main character and matching essence card from the starter deck.
April 29, 2011, 09:02 AM
btlfannz
Well if it's a purple pentagon then you probably need a witch doctor!

April 29, 2011, 03:59 PM
Will
If I recall correctly, the cards with the purple circle indicated "fixed" rarity cards (whatever that meant in this particular game).

I have loads of these cards available, so if you are interested in any of them, drop me a line.