Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/2051054222

April 24, 2007, 09:25 AM
Incarnadine
ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
That Hannigan card looks pretty cool with that smiley. I wonder how many of those exist with the smiley?

I think most if not all have the smiley. I don't think I can recall seeing 1 without it.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

April 25, 2007, 03:09 PM
dmatsuda
Thanks Incarnadine, I guess I haven't really noticed.
April 29, 2007, 07:21 PM
Incarnadine
I guess Buffy fans haven't forgotten Willow and still love her, her auto ended at $661.00!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&ss...0112864398&rd=1&rd=1

-Goethe

April 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
Wow....it ended cheaper than the Carpenter too, although to be fair, it wasn't the regular Charisma only auto that was up.

Val

and there go both of my holy grails....

April 30, 2007, 07:37 AM
Szym
About the smiley, my auto doesn't have one.

April 30, 2007, 07:56 AM
X
I've seen plenty without the but not even seen one once with a smiley, until now that is! Better without I think.
July 29, 2007, 10:04 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
ACK- she's back(Charisma Carpenter A5)- I know it'll go out of my price range again- the last one sold for over $500.

Val

July 29, 2007, 10:15 PM
Sarah
Ack. There has been a few Willows, Cordelia's popping up on ebay. Still too rich for me.
July 29, 2007, 10:29 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I think that A5 Cordelia is always going to be too rich for me...I think one Willow ended at less than $300 recently though...I need to double check that though.

Val

July 29, 2007, 10:32 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
It ended at $321- which is a good price for that Willow card:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffy-Alyson-Hannigan-as-Willow-A3-...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I think that A5 Cordelia is always going to be too rich for me...I think one Willow ended at less than $300 recently though...I need to double check that though.

Val

July 30, 2007, 06:30 PM
hollypop
That is a really pretty picture of her. I'm glad that they used it.

I've given up with ever getting a 'Willow' auto. Even at just over $300 it's still too rich for me.

July 30, 2007, 10:25 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I would have paid $300ish for the Hannigan if I had it right now...

Carpenter I just want- favorite actress and character on both shows as evidenced by my screenname here.

Val

December 27, 2007, 12:19 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
Cordelia's back in force on eBay- there have been three within the last month, but the real gem is there as a BIN- the full "Charisma Carpenter" autograph card. The image is not mine(from the auction), but it is soooo pretty to look at.

Waaaaay too rich for me though....I don't have a spare $855 to spend for it...:/

Val

December 27, 2007, 11:34 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
And she's gone with a best offer of $800.....I don't think I'll ever get the full sig version of her auto....oh well...

Val

December 28, 2007, 07:20 AM
wolfie
Eek Sheer Madness in my opinion. Shake Head

December 29, 2007, 11:56 PM
MarcG
I have been noticing a lot of older Buffy Autos going up on eBay recently...

December 30, 2007, 12:30 AM
Incarnadine
Ah, I miss the good old days when I first signed on to ebay, so many cards were listed at bargain prices with BIN's. I remember snagging a season 2 Cordy for $150 BIN, not to mention a red marker version of the John Ritter for $30 and Reflections Anthony Head for $17. I can't remember the last time I saw a card that was a real steal, although I don't really look much anymore. I'd love to find a full sig Cordy to upgrade my collection but $800 is a wee bit high just to switch the 1 have for 1 with a few more letters in the signature. Maybe someday...

-Goethe

September 24, 2008, 12:23 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
Bumping this thread up....

After months of paying it off, my top holy grail card is now MINE!

Smile

Val

September 24, 2008, 02:07 AM
tangent
congratulations Val, that must feel good.
September 24, 2008, 06:43 AM
Dark Padawan
Congrats!