Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    a little help identifying an item.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a little help identifying an item.
 Login/Join

Picture of young silverback
posted

this disc is inside what looks like a cd case. the top of it as you turn it reveals batman a 3d image of him. on the side it is numbered 001740 of 10.000 i know it was made from skybox. if you have any more information as to what it is or how rare it is please let me know

Posts: 19 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
It is a promo from the Batman: Saga of the Dark Knight set, released in 1994. Reasonably available. That set also had a (card size) skydisc, and this CD is usually referred to as the SkyDisc promo.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of young silverback
posted Hide Post
Hey i appreciate it. i also have the smaller version but i wasn't sure what to call this one.... i took a look at your trade list and i may have a few things you are looking for. im going to check then ill e-mail you.

Posts: 19 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post