Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Sketch Card Question

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1597012895

February 05, 2011, 05:08 PM
pendragon
Sketch Card Question
Hi all, I have a sketch card question. I often see the term ACEO associated with sketch cards. What does this stand for or what does it mean?
February 05, 2011, 05:11 PM
NIK
I used to have a lot of trouble trying to remember this.
I think it's Artist's Cards, Editions and Originals.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.
February 05, 2011, 06:09 PM
Raven
It also means that they are not part of any official, licensed product. Some are very well done for the prices asked.
February 05, 2011, 07:31 PM
H_Toser
Some ACEO's come from artists outside of the regular trading card realm. These can feature anything on them, not necessarily the usual comic or television characters. We had an article in Vol. 17, #6 (pretty sure it was by Ryan Cracknell) about ATC's and ACEO's. Also, you might lookup "artist trading cards" on Wikipedia. They have a good article on it as well.

February 07, 2011, 12:18 PM
pendragon
Thanks for the replies. I feel a bit more knowledgeable now.