Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Stargate SG-1 Richard Dean Anderson A1 - back of card

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1387036795

January 26, 2011, 01:25 PM
simon1978
Stargate SG-1 Richard Dean Anderson A1 - back of card
Hi,

I've just received this card from a seller on That Auction Site and there are a couple of 'odd' things about the back of the card.

First, there's no autograph number - I know it's regarded as A1, but there's nothing printed on the card to indicate that.

Second, in the actor's name, the 'D' in Richard is lower case, whereas the rest of his name is printed in block capitals, so it appears as RICHARd DEAN ANDERSON.

Are these normal for this card?
January 26, 2011, 03:17 PM
tangent
I just checked mine and it is the same as yours. I didn't pack pull mine, but I did get it many years ago in a master set so I am very confident it is genuine.
January 26, 2011, 03:53 PM
Triple-Frog
Mine is the same and it was pack pulled.I got the Don S Davis from the same box Smile .
January 26, 2011, 04:26 PM
simon1978
Thanks guys.

I didn't doubt the authenticity of the card, but it's good to know that others have the same thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I got the Don S Davis from the same box Smile .

Show off. Wink

That said, when I bought a box when they were brand new, I got two Teryl Rothery autos in the same box.
January 26, 2011, 09:01 PM
Stargaterules
I believe they all are the same way . I have never seen one with A1 or capital D .That would be corect if they were printed and given to RDA at the same time .
January 26, 2011, 09:57 PM
MarcG
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
Hi,

I've just received this card from a seller on That Auction Site and there are a couple of 'odd' things about the back of the card.

First, there's no autograph number - I know it's regarded as A1, but there's nothing printed on the card to indicate that.

Second, in the actor's name, the 'D' in Richard is lower case, whereas the rest of his name is printed in block capitals, so it appears as RICHARd DEAN ANDERSON.

Are these normal for this card?

Is it possible to see a picture of the card?

Thanks!

January 29, 2011, 02:29 PM
scott12
Mine is the same and I pulled mine from a factory sealed box 3-4 years ago.
January 30, 2011, 03:42 PM
simon1978
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
Is it possible to see a picture of the card?

Thanks!

I'll get a scan done over the next few days.