Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Trek III Promo Cards from 1984?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1157061006

March 12, 2011, 06:30 PM
Rod S
Star Trek III Promo Cards from 1984?
I just returned from a Sci-fi convention and one of my purchases were 2 Star Trek III Trading Card Promos. These are over sized at 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" and are printed on card stock. They are dated 1984. One card show the entire cast and the other shows the Enterprise. The bottom of the cards shows the Paramount Pictures Corp. copyright info and references FTCC-Fantasy Trade Card Co. The backs are blank. I cannot find a reference to them in any price guide. I was wondering if anyone knows how these were distributed. I can see why they are not listed in NSU due to their size, but I am still curious to find out all I can about them.
March 12, 2011, 06:56 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by Rod S:
I just returned from a Sci-fi convention and one of my purchases were 2 Star Trek III Trading Card Promos. These are over sized at 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" and are printed on card stock. They are dated 1984. One card show the entire cast and the other shows the Enterprise. The bottom of the cards shows the Paramount Pictures Corp. copyright info and references FTCC-Fantasy Trade Card Co. The backs are blank. I cannot find a reference to them in any price guide. I was wondering if anyone knows how these were distributed. I can see why they are not listed in NSU due to their size, but I am still curious to find out all I can about them.

You can find these quoted on Jeff Allenders Site. See link below;

Jeff Allenders House of Cards