Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Widevision Packaging?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1087023106

March 31, 2011, 05:10 PM
TC00
Widevision Packaging?
Sorry if theres a smiliar thread but I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to package widevision cards to post?

Both singles and sets?

I know there are toploaders for singles but I cant seem to find any good storage supplies online esp. for sets?

Thanks,
TC00.
March 31, 2011, 05:14 PM
EriktheArchitect
There used to be widevision plastic boxes but I have not seen any lately. Try a Sports Card store?

March 31, 2011, 05:50 PM
webjon
Some of the regular boxes will work for widevision cards -- I think they are about 200 count boxes, and you have to put the cards in 'wrong.'

For shipping individual cards you can take regular soft sleeves, cut one in half lengthwise and use the whole sleeve on one side, and the 2 halves on the other. Sandwich the card between some cardboard -- and tape the card to the inside of the sandwich. . . should be good to go!

Good luck!

Jon
April 01, 2011, 12:54 AM
Scifi Cards
Ultra Pro made a widevision box for awhile, but discontinued it about 2 years ago now. So they are increasingly hard to find.

The 250 count slide boxes do fit widevision, but you can put about 3 sets in a box and they aren't exactly cheap

For singles I use a widevision soft sleeve, a widevision topload, and a graded card bag over that. Sandwich between cardboard and throw it in a bubble mailer. Some say I overdo the shipping, but I haven't lost one in ages either.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

April 01, 2011, 09:50 AM
TC00
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback/advise - saves me going off searching for product(s) no longer being made!

I'll try out those ideas and all should be well Smile.

Many Thanks,

TC00.