Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Card Talk Categories...

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/881604453/m/9976046901

August 27, 2002, 04:02 PM
H_Toser
New Card Talk Categories...
I've added three new Card Talk categories today...

1) Polls!
We now have an area to post polls. Any registered Card Talk member can post a poll here and others should feel free to vote and respond. NSU will still host an "official" poll on the NSU web site but the new poll area is a great way to see if your thoughts are in sync with other members, see what others are thinking, or whatever. Enjoy!

2) Card Talk's Greatest Hits
User carlvinson recently requested "Sticky" threads. While we are not yet able to offer this (it's coming in a future software release of our forum software), we give you Card Talk Greatest Hits in the meantime. In this category, you can read some of the most discussed topics from the past. In order to come up with the initial list, I looked for posts with a lot of replies (20 or more) and that are subjects still relevant today. I also looked at them with an eye towards helping those new to the hobby and/or the Card Talk community. And finally, I chose those that are not product specific so they'll still be timely.

Want to nominate a topic for the Card Talk Hall of Fame? If you think there are other previous discussions that should be moved from the depths of Card Talk to the new Greatest Hits area, post them in the suggestion area. Heck, you can even use the new Poll area to ask others if they agree.

3) Test Forum
Pretty self-explanatory. Use this area to make test posts. You can check out how pictures might look before you post them to the "real" areas, test avatars, or anything else that you feel requires testing first. We may use this area in the future to test new features and looks for Card Talk.

Hope everyone enjoys these new features. Happy Collecting!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com
August 27, 2002, 04:32 PM
Don Norton
This is great that we can save some of these classic threads, and Card Talk readers will be able to add new posts to them.
Good work Harris, and thanks to Chris (carlvinson) for coming up with the idea.

August 27, 2002, 04:58 PM
kathywc
All I can say is I love it! Thank you Harris!

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html
August 28, 2002, 01:36 AM
xst
YYYYaaaaayyyyy! Thumbs up! big grin

Happy Stargating!
August 28, 2002, 07:52 AM
mtlhddoc2
To Harris! I have never seen this level of customer service on a website before, heck, never seen it anywhere before!

Thanks Harris! smile smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com
August 28, 2002, 11:43 AM
DisneyChick74
Harris for the best web host in the WORLD!
big grin big grin big grin

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~
August 30, 2002, 04:38 AM
Star*Mystyk
You know what? I didn't even notice there'd been a change! I'm not very observant, lol wink

http://star_mystyk.tripod.com
August 30, 2002, 07:23 AM
miket999
Harris,

The changes (or should I say additions) are great! Thanks for always improving Card Talk.

Can't beleive how fast the membership base is growing!!!

Mike.
August 30, 2002, 09:30 AM
H_Toser
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! I appreciate it

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com