Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Trading of Rittenhouse's North American/International Bonus Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/881604453/m/5416088445

January 16, 2004, 01:27 PM
H_Toser
Trading of Rittenhouse's North American/International Bonus Cards
With the announcement of Rittenhouse Archives' new program that includes different bonus cards for the North America and International markets, I thought I might make a post about trading of these. This will be an excellent way of making some new international friends while using Card Talk and other places as the conduit.

STCardGeek e-mailed me to say that her site will be offering trading for the Star Trek releases, and specifically, Rittenhouse's first release with different bonus cards, The Quotable Star Trek: The Original Series. Everyone should feel free to make trades either at her site or here on Card Talk (in the trades area). Lynne's site is linked on NSU's Links Page since it serve as a great resource for Star Trek collectors and I believe you'll find the trading in her own forum when that sets becomes available. If you have any questions about it, send Lynne or myself an e-mail. Happy Trading!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com
January 16, 2004, 04:49 PM
Barbara C
This is a great idea for everyone concerned. Kudos to NSU and Lynne. Thumb Up
January 16, 2004, 09:17 PM
DOUBLEooSEVEN
Sounds good to me, I wonder If they plan to do this with the Bond cards as well. Confused

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.
January 19, 2004, 02:15 PM
hammer
It would be great to see more trading and less buying/selling
January 19, 2004, 02:31 PM
wolfie
I,ll second that. Thumb Up