Look Who's Talking (June)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/881604453/m/4701087311

July 24, 2005, 01:27 PM
hammer
Look Who's Talking (June)
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
You click on the find tap at the top of any page, scroll down and click on Advanced Search.

Then Type in your name on the Author name box. and put in the dates you want it to show the posts from in the boxes above your name.
Remember to tell it to order by date and then click Search.

Thanks for that Info Thumb Up
July 26, 2005, 10:19 AM
H_Toser
Hi All:

I got word back from Groupee on this. They say that there does seem to be a bug with this month's numbers (or last month's, as it were). They say they will do some further investigation and "hopefully will have this fixed by the time next month's statistics are sent." So let's keep an eye on it and try to remember to double check it next month.

Thanks.

Harris

July 26, 2005, 01:37 PM
starwolf1001
maybe when they set all this up, they weren't expecting so many blabber-fingers Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."
July 26, 2005, 02:25 PM
wolfie
Did someone call? Big Grin

July 26, 2005, 02:39 PM
Wendi
I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!

July 26, 2005, 04:00 PM
Silverback
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Did someone call? Big Grin

Sorry, wolfie, that's just an echo in your head-Blah,blah,blah,blah! Sheep Or maybe you're just hungry! Big Grin

Smokin'