Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    The SWTC Charity Auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SWTC Charity Auction
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I am posting the following for Cathy over at starwarscards.net. I don't make a habit of posting charity posts/drives/etc. but am doing so in this case since its a very good cause and Cathy is such a valued friend of NSU.

quote:
Harris,

I wonder if I can ask you to make a post about a charity auction I am holding in the Collector's Connection on your Card Talk forum.

I'm offering up some fairly unique items (more to come) to help support the wife of a member who has MS and is participating in an MS Walk.

http://starwarscards.net/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/3741098301/m/5851062401

Over the next few weeks we'll be periodically adding items, and closing other items as they are won by someone. 100% of what someone pays for an item will go to the National MS Society. I'm taking care of all postage, etc.

Thanks for considering.

Cathy
www.starwarscards.net

Everyone go take a look! And try and participate if you can. Be sure to save some money for our charity efforts for ACTOR though. Wink

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post