Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Paypal Exchange Rate

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/7467070926

February 27, 2013, 10:08 AM
hammer
Paypal Exchange Rate
What with having to pay customs charges, I have just noticed that the paypal exchange rate is $1.46/£ Eek Shake Head

Eek Eek
February 27, 2013, 11:04 AM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
What with having to pay customs charges, I have just noticed that the paypal exchange rate is $1.46/£ Eek Shake Head

Eek Eek
Don't forget they take a 3% cut to do the exchange which appears in the form of a lower than expected exchange rate, i.e. compared with those found on XE.com or official exchange rates. Credit Card companies exchange rates are poor for a similar reason Frown
February 27, 2013, 03:01 PM
wolfie
Your going to hate this sketch forever. Big Grin

February 28, 2013, 02:42 AM
hammer
The exchange rate on Paypal is always poor and worse than my credit card but what can you do? As for the Sketch it is a present, so I won't have to see it forever Big Grin
February 28, 2013, 05:40 AM
Graham
I remember the old days (about a year ago) when you used to get a cent or two above the exchange rate. Like all other financial institutions now, we are at the mercy of the Bank of Ebay. I always thought it was a bad idea for Paypal and Ebay become one company. If it was a company just in this country, it wouldn't be allowed because of the monopoly they've created. It would be viewed as too much self interest.
February 28, 2013, 07:35 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

As for the Sketch it is a present, so I won't have to see it forever Big Grin

well thats very good of you, i never realised you knew my birthday was coming up. Big Grin