Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Twitter Blocking Content
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twitter Blocking Content
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
So I am not registered on Twitter, but I read forums that download twits containing photos. Today was the first time I couldn't access those twits and now I know why. Non-registered users can't get in without opening a log-in account. Elon Musk thinks he's cracking down.

I think he just gave me back some of my wasted time, so thanks Elon. No, I'm not becoming a twitter user. There is actually nothing there I couldn't do without and it's a great excuse to break something that has become a bit of a bad habit. I do hope that Musk isn't rewarded with a bunch of new users, but that people realize that they are the commodity these platforms are selling and that they shouldn't be manipulated at the whim of management.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Well, watching other platforms crack down if it wasn't Musk it would have been someone else. I haven't been able to get past facebook in my journey to social media and the method is pathetic. If Musk and Zuckerberg actually fight I can only hope they beat some sense into each other.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
If Musk and Zuckerberg actually fight I can only hope they beat some sense into each other.

Puffery. They would send out their bodyguards at best. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post