Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
MERRY CHRISTMAS.:)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/1897073726

December 24, 2012, 09:23 AM
wolfie
MERRY CHRISTMAS.:)
Wishing everyone on the forum a very merry wolfie christmas, have a great time and a very happy new year to follow. Wavey

December 24, 2012, 06:23 PM
H_Toser
Happy Holidays to you Wolfie and to all Card Talk members. Hope Santa brings everyone lots of goodies; And happiness and good health too!

Harris

December 24, 2012, 07:00 PM
Raven
Certain people were asking me what I wanted for Christmas, I said a box of Walking Dead Season Two. Some said, "The Walking Dead for Christmas, no way. Pick something else." Some looked at the pictures on the box and said, "Nobody gives that for Christmas, no way. Pick something else."

Well there is at least one present wrapped up and waiting for me that I know I will like. A box of the Walking Dead Season Two, To Me and From Me.

Do these people even know me? Big Grin

Here's hoping you all get what you want for Christmas, even if you have to buy it yourself.

Happy Holidays everybody. Smile
December 24, 2012, 07:54 PM
Graham
Merry Christmas to everyone here. Thank you for reading and commenting on my words of wisdom (or dross) and keeping the discussion lively.
All the best for 2013 Clap
December 24, 2012, 09:19 PM
Mister E.
And Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!!!!!!!

December 24, 2012, 10:44 PM
silmapco
Merry Christmas to all
December 25, 2012, 03:06 AM
hammer
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on Cardtalk Clap
December 25, 2012, 04:22 AM
steve j
Happy Christmas to all. Have a great New Year and may all your box breaks be special ones. Big Grin
December 25, 2012, 09:30 AM
Elaine Perna
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! Smile

December 25, 2012, 07:09 PM
dcole
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
December 28, 2012, 01:04 PM
Salama
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year, I hope it will be a good one for all of You Smile