Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Art of Kevin Seconds

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/9967017236

August 08, 2013, 11:33 AM
Tommy C
Art of Kevin Seconds
The P1 promo was recently released. There will later be a P2 promo, as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,
August 23, 2013, 05:28 PM
stevetrek
Ordered One
August 27, 2013, 12:03 AM
Tattoox
Interested in seeing what this looks like. Where do I order?

November 03, 2013, 06:52 PM
mhoponhop
thanks for your interest. this can be pre-ordered on the website now (mhoponhop.com). january release. look for a NSU promo & special foil variant in an upcoming issue too!
December 27, 2013, 10:33 AM
Tommy C
These card sets are out, as is the P2 promo, which I think is randomly inserted in the factory sets
January 09, 2014, 10:20 AM
mhoponhop
yes! The sets are out! It is true that the P2 promo cards are inside sealed sets. For anyone who orders from the website mentioning this post, I will add a #P2 into your order - FREE! www.mhoponhop.com thanks for the support.
January 10, 2014, 01:07 AM
Miss Lizzy
These are just too cool Metal
Just ordered a case - and now I am listening to We're Gonna Fight Big Grin

January 10, 2014, 01:13 PM
mhoponhop
thanks!!
January 18, 2014, 01:54 PM
dcole
I wasn't familiar with Kevin Seconds or his music, but after reading the write-up in the current Non-Sport Update, I went ahead and ordered the two-set internet special.

Really cool base card artwork and a great value, I think with an auto card, a sketch card, promo, rare foil and two different song downloads. Fun set and I look forward to more like it!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
January 19, 2014, 07:12 AM
mhoponhop
how nice! how cool! thanks for the order & for the support & kind words. we wouldn't have done the set if we couldn't offer it out at an affordable price & pack it with extras. thanks again!

cliff
mhoponhop.com