Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Betty Page Promos BP11, BP13, BP14

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/8797019995

March 24, 2011, 05:52 AM
cardaddict
Betty Page Promos BP11, BP13, BP14
I have this (probably unreasonable?) distaste for Facebook, so there's another card I'll have to pursue elsewhere.
March 24, 2011, 10:58 AM
miket999
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I have this (probably unreasonable?) distaste for Facebook, so there's another card I'll have to pursue elsewhere.

I am not a big fan of social network sites either, but I have picked up many exclusive cards from Facebook, so for me, it has been worth the plunge.... Smile

Mike.
March 24, 2011, 03:03 PM
David R
Mike, what other exclusives have you seen, aside from the Lost and Star Trek promos, and the Jay Lynch Fanboy card ?
March 24, 2011, 07:58 PM
Versicolor
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I have no idea where this was posted, but a fellow Card Talker emailed me this information today:

Go to Facebook

If you are one of the first 150 people to like us, you will receive a free promo card from our upcoming trading card set “The Bettie Page Private Collection” numbered BP15-FACE. Just send a SASE to:

Versicolor Productions
PO Box 17344
San Antonio, TX 78217

Do not forget to include your facebook name for verification!!

People who are out of the country can just Paypal $1.50 U.S. for postage to our email address and we will get the promo sent out to you. Thanks, Billy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Versicolor,

March 25, 2011, 04:59 PM
EriktheArchitect
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:

People who are out of the country can just Paypal $1.50 U.S. for postage to our email address and we will get the promo sent out to you. Thanks, Billy

Thanks Billy that is nice of you to offer non facebook users a chance at getting a promo.

Also wanted to thank you for the unexpected surprise I received in my mailbox on Tuesday!

Erik

March 25, 2011, 05:18 PM
Versicolor
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:

Thanks Billy that is nice of you to offer non facebook users a chance at getting a promo.

Also wanted to thank you for the unexpected surprise I received in my mailbox on Tuesday!

Erik

That was meant for Facebook users outside of the country.

March 25, 2011, 05:42 PM
wolfie
Good try though Erik. Smile

March 25, 2011, 08:05 PM
EriktheArchitect
My bad!

March 26, 2011, 04:34 AM
hammer
Billy Many thanks - Gift of $1.50 Sent Thumb Up
April 08, 2011, 02:16 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Is this promotion still available via facebook. They block it at work and never remember when I get home!

April 08, 2011, 03:40 PM
wolfie
I assume it is open until all the cards are gone.