Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Benchwarmer Wizard World

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/8647075406

May 28, 2011, 06:59 AM
Tommy C
Benchwarmer Wizard World
I've seen up for auction 2 Benchwarmer autos given out at the Wizard World show earlier this month. They have the show logo on them. I have seen J. Korbin and Shamrock.

Are there others ?
May 31, 2011, 10:26 AM
Tommy C
Looking at completed ebay auctions, I came across two more 2011 Benchwarmer show cards:

Jennifer Korbin Anaheim Comic Con auto

Ryan Shamrock Anaheim auto
June 09, 2011, 11:46 AM
Tommy C
Just to clarify the above, because my post was somewhat confusing and misleading

There are at least 2 cards with the Wizard World logo, Jen Korbin and Ryan Shamrock.

There is also a Jen Korbin from the 2011 Anaheim con with her in a red outfit. I am told that the Wizard World Korbin (see above) was also given out at Anaheim, also. So, the Anaheim show had 2 Korbins

However, it does not appear that there was a Ryan Shamrock Anaheim card-- just a Wizard World
August 22, 2011, 09:33 AM
Tommy C
I saw the other day a Torrie Wilson auto from the Wizard World show, in early 2011, with the Wizard logo on it. So there are at least 3, Wilson, Shamrock, and Korbin

Also, I saw on the 2011 ASD set (show from earlier this year), an auto # 3. Previously, I saw just # 1 and 2, but now there is a third one which has surfaced