Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Sketchlife Promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/8407029216

November 15, 2011, 03:32 PM
Tommy C
New Sketchlife Promos
Issue #2 of the magazine contains a promo for Island Dreams, promo SL1 for Harlith's Horrors, and a brand new Project Superpowers foil promo by Breygent
November 15, 2011, 04:45 PM
hammer
I have 1 of each to trade
November 16, 2011, 04:36 PM
cmcdjj37
I'm still waiting on mine, I'm really looking forward to the new project superpowers promo.
November 16, 2011, 06:00 PM
cardaddict
I got mine today, nice promos. Like the dummy I am, I ordered two of the STANDARD copies instead of two of the promo copies Sketchlifes, and of course there was nothing extra in mine. Batting 0 again!
November 16, 2011, 07:30 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I got mine today, nice promos. Like the dummy I am, I ordered two of the STANDARD copies instead of two of the promo copies Sketchlifes, and of course there was nothing extra in mine. Batting 0 again!
I'm slightly puzzled by that statement. If you got the promos, then you must have ordered Deluxe Editions. The Standard version only contains a copy of SketchLife #2 with no promos or other bonuses. Even the Deluxe Editions may only contain the promos as a bonus. In the previous editions, there was a sketch card or one of the other bonus items one in every 10 issues with a 50:50 chance of getting either a colour or B&W sketch.

I only placed my order at the end of last week, so I don't expect to receive them and have fun opening them until this weekend at the earliest.
November 17, 2011, 05:48 AM
cardaddict
What I meant was I ordered one Deluxe and two Standard editions instead of the other way around.

I just assumed there might be bonus cards in the Deluxe edition again. I was lucky to pull one last time. No matter, I'm still happy with what I got.
November 17, 2011, 05:35 PM
cmcdjj37
no bonus cards but the promos are nice
November 19, 2011, 11:43 PM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
no bonus cards but the promos are nice

Same here.

May 15, 2012, 02:21 PM
Tommy C
Did issue # 3 of the magazine ever come out ?
May 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Did issue # 3 of the magazine ever come out ?
It hasn't come out yet. Jack Redd was ill at the start of this year which has put back all of the ReddLife releases for this year. The Dark Zodiac Super Sets were released recently and I would guess that Issue 3 of SketchLife will be next on the schedule.
May 16, 2012, 08:16 AM
Tattoox
I can't seem to access the website today.