Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/7977028716

April 12, 2012, 10:09 AM
Triple-Frog
Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
Paul very kindly sent me a P1-C which came today Clap.Many thanks Paul and I promise I will save some money to spend at your table at Winter Memorabilia.
April 12, 2012, 11:39 AM
hammer
Paul very kindly sent me a P1-C which came today Clap.Many thanks Paul and I promise I will save some money and spend more at your table at Winter Memorabilia. UPDATE your web-site as well!!
April 13, 2012, 12:26 PM
Umbrella Trading Cards
It's on the to do list!!! Smile
April 18, 2012, 03:26 PM
Zero
Paul from Umbrella very kindly sent me an Adventures of Sherlock Holmes P1-C as well. Fantastic card - it was the first time i'd seen it when I opened the envelope. Thanks very much and thank you for the Beauties of Vengence promo too.
April 23, 2012, 07:09 PM
Tommy C
I have to say, I finally saw the Sherlock P1-B and P1-C promos, and they are really nice ! Very creative. Great artwork.

And they are totally different from the common, P1-A promo, by the way

You can see images on "the auction sites"
April 23, 2012, 09:19 PM
Sci-FiPlanet
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have to say, I finally saw the Sherlock P1-B and P1-C promos, and they are really nice ! Very creative. Great artwork.

And they are totally different from the common, P1-A promo, by the way

You can see images on "the auction sites"

The art on all the A/B/C P1 Adventures of Sherlock promos was provided by Patrick Hamill, however the B and C cards are all finished by hand and have a canvas overlay which is then re trimmed to fit.

May 04, 2012, 01:40 PM
wolfie
bump for Chris. Smile