Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Breygent Red Sonja and Vampirella 2 promos?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/7487061216

November 04, 2011, 12:56 PM
Tattoox
Breygent Red Sonja and Vampirella 2 promos?
Of the 10 cards that have been posted in other areas of the forum, is the Philly Show the only place they're being handed out?

February 15, 2012, 04:08 PM
Tommy C
I see that Breygent depicts on its website 10 promos for Red Sonja and 10 promos for Vampirella Series 2

5 for each set (10 total) were at the fall Philly show. Any idea where the rest will be?

I know they have 2 Red Sonjas for the MegaCon this weekend (not sure if they're the same 2 as shown on Breygent's site, though)

Have any others come out since the fall Philly show ?
February 15, 2012, 04:25 PM
Tommy C
Looks like the 2 Mega Con promos (some of which are already on the auctions sites) are NOT among the 10 that Breygent shows on its website...
February 15, 2012, 05:44 PM
Tommy C
I forgot that there were also UK exclusive Red Sonja and Vampirella promos at the Nov 2011 Memorabilia Show
February 24, 2012, 04:35 AM
Tattoox
I'm looking for the Red Sonja and the two Vampirella cards.

February 28, 2012, 07:22 PM
beamer
I'll bet if you support the card companies by purchasing the newest products from your local dealers, you just might get some of the promos for free as a bonus from your dealers without having to go to a show!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,
February 29, 2012, 12:54 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I'll bet if you support the company and buy the products, you just might get some of the promos for free without having to go to a show!

Does Breygent sell directly to collectors, and include promos with those orders?

Just curious, didn't think Breygent sold direct.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

March 02, 2012, 02:19 PM
Tommy C
Under the News section above, it says that Red Sonja will have other promos:

PROMO-PFT (only 50 made); 5 case incentive

RARE PROMO (only 100 made); 3 case incentive

Plus the 2 promos in the binder
March 07, 2012, 07:36 PM
beamer
Has anyone seen what the Red Sonja limited dealer numbered promos just went for? The XXX of 100 went for $66 and the XX of 50 went for $102
March 08, 2012, 10:55 AM
Tommy C
I wonder if Breygent will do the same with the next Vampirella set, that is, to have 2 case incentive promos.
March 08, 2012, 11:10 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Has anyone seen what the Red Sonja limited dealer numbered promos just went for? The XXX of 100 went for $66 and the XX of 50 went for $102

I did indeed - I don't think the /50 card will ever belong to me if the prices stay that high
March 10, 2012, 07:44 PM
Tommy C
Looks like there are 2 exclusive Vampirella promos at the Wonder Con next weekend (March 16-18) which form a puzzle picture, like with the Red Sonjas from the Mega Con a few weeks back
March 19, 2012, 03:14 PM
Tommy C
I've seen the Red Sonja UK promo on "the auction sites". Haven't seen the new UK one for Vampirella, however

I am told that these were sent to UK dealers. These are not exclusive to the upcoming Memorabilia show.
May 15, 2012, 11:04 AM
Tommy C
Have there been any new Red Sonja and/or Vampirella promos released since the C2E2, Philly and Memorabilia shows ?

I mean, aside from the binder and case incentive promos, and the Vampirella P4

I wish there was a checklist somewhere !
May 15, 2012, 12:04 PM
wolfie
I think i'm saying no in answer to that.

May 16, 2012, 08:09 AM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Have there been any new Red Sonja and/or Vampirella promos released since the C2E2, Philly and Memorabilia shows ?

I mean, aside from the binder and case incentive promos, and the Vampirella P4

I wish there was a checklist somewhere !

I figured you, if anyone, would have compiled a check list.

I have all (that I know of) but the case incentives. I personally don't consider them promos, just because they say "rare promo" on the backs. I see them as case incentives. Besides, they're out of my price range.

Maybe I'll scan and post pics of them.