Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/670104424

April 21, 2010, 11:52 AM
mintoncard
Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo
Looking at the RA checklist, it lists the P9 promo as TBA. It would be sweet to fill in that last hole in my Lost promo sleeve with that missing piece. Anyone have any idea what happened to that final promo card?

Maybe it's on the island, or suck in the sideways universe!
April 21, 2010, 01:17 PM
pcetodd
the card is for a character the writer's haven't created yet that will appear in the last 2 minutes of the show. The character will be a coma patient who wakes up and says "wow what a stupid and non-sencial dream. Glad it's over." THe only way to get the card will be through flashbacks that go nowhere.
April 21, 2010, 02:05 PM
mintoncard
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
the card is for a character the writer's haven't created yet that will appear in the last 2 minutes of the show. The character will be a coma patient who wakes up and says "wow what a stupid and non-sencial dream. Glad it's over." THe only way to get the card will be through flashbacks that go nowhere.

I KNEW it!
April 21, 2010, 04:22 PM
Ace of Hearts
I still need P8.
Ace
April 21, 2010, 05:10 PM
mintoncard
P8 was only available with the album.
April 21, 2010, 05:16 PM
Ace of Hearts
Thanks for the info.
April 21, 2010, 05:40 PM
Will
quote:

My reaction to the above: Big Grin

My usual response when Lost goes off each week: Confused
April 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
Bill DeFranzo
quote:
The character will be a coma patient who wakes up and says "wow what a stupid and non-sencial dream. Glad it's over." THe only way to get the card will be through flashbacks that go nowhere.

I have 10 of the P9's in my flash-sideways collection. Meet me there if you need one. Wink

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
April 22, 2010, 03:14 PM
mintoncard
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
quote:
The character will be a coma patient who wakes up and says "wow what a stupid and non-sencial dream. Glad it's over." THe only way to get the card will be through flashbacks that go nowhere.

I have 10 of the P9's in my flash-sideways collection. Meet me there if you need one. Wink

Great. Now I just need to find a hydrogen bomb.
April 24, 2010, 08:00 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
Dear Rittenhouse, please bring this promo to Allentown. Thank you! Big Grin Wavey

May 10, 2010, 09:32 AM
batmancity
any news on this promo card ? thanks
May 10, 2010, 12:34 PM
wolfie
I understand they are all being sent to wolfie to be given out at the next big UK show on behalf of Rittenhouse.

Unfortunatly i am the only person who understands this. Big Grin

May 10, 2010, 12:50 PM
Mister E.
"?" To de Wolfie. Metal

May 10, 2010, 07:12 PM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Dear Rittenhouse, please bring this promo to Allentown. Thank you! Big Grin Wavey

Did anyone ask Robert about this?
May 11, 2010, 12:26 PM
cardman1981
I talked to Steve & Robert at the show and was told it would be released with a facebook tie in. I do not know when RA is going to do the facebook offer.
May 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
wolfie
Oh good, i'm on that facebook thingy. Smile

May 11, 2010, 08:53 PM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Oh good, i'm on that facebook thingy. Smile
Don't get too excited. It'll probably be like their DC and Marvel cards and be USA and Canada only Shake Head
May 13, 2010, 04:55 PM
H_Toser
Rittenhouse now has the offer up for the LOST P9 promo...its for their Facebook fans only. Here's a link (assuming this works):

Rittenhouse Archives Facebook LOST P9 offer

Also, while you're on Facebook, don't forget to become a fan of Non-Sport Update as well. We'll be doing these types of offers too from time to time. And fans of Non-Sport Update are eligible to win a Empire Strikes Back 3D P1 promo that we'll be announcing the winners for tomorrow so if you sign up today, you'll still have a shot at winning! Here's the link for that:

Non-Sport Update on Facebook
May 13, 2010, 05:05 PM
wolfie
Ooh Wolfie likes this offer. Thumb Up

May 13, 2010, 06:37 PM
Will
Getting my SASE ready now !!!