Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
HOBBIT AT DENNY'S

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/5897005526

November 25, 2012, 12:00 PM
FRANK AMICO
HOBBIT AT DENNY'S
The basic set minus the coupon cards should be coming from 2 generous Card Talk Members. Just need the bonus cards.

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
The Denny's closest to me (still a long drive) finally got the cards in but they were guarding them and giving them out as if each pack was the prescious. I did manage to get 3 packs and almost half the set but had to buy 3 meals.

NEED FILI, THORN OAKENSHIELD, GALADRIEL AND BOTH BONUS CARDS

HAVE LOTS OF STUFF FOR TRADE

November 30, 2012, 01:22 AM
robwaddle
Dunno why, but it never occurred to me that there'd be a thread on this. As there's no word on regular cards, I've not checked in in weeks!

Anyhoo, can anyone help an English member? I'd like to acquire a full set. I can pay shipping costs/reasonable expenses.

Please post here or PM me if you cam help.

Many thanks

Rob

November 30, 2012, 05:28 PM
Mister E.
Went to Denny's in Salem, N.H. and got : Balin, Dwalin, Fili, Galadriel, Gandalf the Grey, Gollum, Kili, and Radagast the Brown.Also got 4 different offer cards for $$ offand free food and drink. Anyone know the other cards that I need and the bonus cards ?? My cousins son needs the cards to complete his set. Thanks, Mister E.

December 01, 2012, 01:58 PM
EriktheArchitect
I am missing the Bonus cards. Need one FILI to complete my set and one Fili, Bilbo and Gollum to finish a second. I have only seen 4 different (backs) coupon cards.

December 01, 2012, 05:34 PM
stevetrek
togurorocks,

Thank you for sending the cards and helping me complete the base set.
December 02, 2012, 04:34 PM
Jake
we've got 9 of the 10 regulars so far and no specials. Might make 1 more trip as we have a busy week ahead of us lol

December 08, 2012, 07:03 PM
zeeterman
I'm needing the Gold Gandalf card. Have lots of extras to trade. Anyone?

December 10, 2012, 09:48 AM
togurorocks
still have some stock

packs
1 complete set
and an extra bilbo
December 10, 2012, 01:46 PM
Freddy
My family and I went to Denny's the first day and got 3 packs of cards.

My son and I went there this past Saturday morning and we were lucky to get 8 packs for two breakfast meals. The guy behind the cash register asked me how many I wanted and I replied "two packs because there's only two of us" he smiled and handed me a stack of eight.

So, now I have two complete base sets, multiple coupon cards {of the four}, but I only have one Gold Gandalf.
Anyone have a Gold Bilbo Baggins ? I know it's a long shot, but I do have others {base and coupons} for trade.

F

December 11, 2012, 05:39 AM
EriktheArchitect
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
I am missing the Bonus cards. Need one FILI to complete my set and one Fili, Bilbo and Gollum to finish a second. I have only seen 4 different (backs) coupon cards.

Found 2 of my missing 4. Still need Fili and Gollum as well as the 2 limited edition. Stopped at Denny's yesterday and they only gave me one pack. Had to ask twice!

December 11, 2012, 08:20 PM
SBelcher
I tried to talk the cashier into letting me buy a few extra packs but no dice (even after a very nice tip!)
One pack: Free Drink w/ entree purchase, Thorin Oakenshield and gold Gandalf The Grey Limited Edition Dance

Looks like I'll have to go back for the Hobbit Hole Breakfast tomorrow! #addicted
December 18, 2012, 09:23 PM
stevetrek
Erik,

I sent you an email.
December 20, 2012, 09:34 PM
Mccheese8472
My Denny's told me that this promotion is ending on the 14th of Janurary!
December 23, 2012, 10:12 PM
Mig
I have extras of Balin (1), Bilbo Baggins (1), Galadriel (2), Gandalf the Grey (4), Kili (1), Radagast the Brown (2). Also I have extras of several different coupon cards. If anyone needs any of those let me know.
December 24, 2012, 09:21 PM
Mister E.
Still missing cards.

December 24, 2012, 09:34 PM
EriktheArchitect
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Erik,

I sent you an email.

Got the trades today to finish my set. Thanks Steve. Got yours out on Friday.

December 26, 2012, 02:46 PM
jcracch
Went to a local Denny's on Friday. The manager gave me 10 packs when I asked for one. Said he has boxes left. Only bad part was no limited cards in my packs!
December 30, 2012, 08:40 PM
jcracch
Had breakfast here Saturday, got 6 more packs. One had the Bilbo Limited Edition, now just missing the Gandolf!
December 31, 2012, 02:04 PM
Mig
Anyone have an extra Dwalin, somehow I must have overlooked having him in my set. That or I lost him somewhere. Anyways I need him to complete my base set of 10, I have a few extras for trade if necessary. Please let me know. Thanks.
December 31, 2012, 06:32 PM
Mister E.
Still missing cards and cannot get to a Denny's.