Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Scifi Cards Promo Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Scifi Cards Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
That Sir Ed, is a SUPER nice card, well done.

Any available to those unable to attend the Wichita Show in June ?

Thank you all for the kind words. These are always fun to do, but it's nice to hear good feedback.

As for any outside the show, it rather depends on how many go at the show. There were not a lot of these printed.

It will take a while for him to get them, but the artist will have some regular and AP Metals as well.

Ed

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5111 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the updates Metal

Posts: 721 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Haven't done a SASE offer in a while...

P83 is available to everyone interested for a SASE. If outside the US, we can work out a PayPal option for shipping in a greeting card.

SASE should include any protection you want to the card to have on the return trip. Put your address on the TO and FROM, so if it comes back for postage it goes to you. Send SASE to:

SciFi Cards
Attn: P83 Offer
PO Box 10187
Glendale, AZ 85318

As always, this is while supplies last but I don't think that will be a problem.

Cards will likely ship in late July, as I have a show mid-month.

And so it's not open ended, offer ends August 31st.

Ed
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
P83

Designed for, and available at Anime Festival Wichita.
Wichita, KS June 21-23.
Art by Arjay Reytiran, a relatively new artist out of the Philippines.

Metal Versions Now Exist, just arrived!

Serial numbered to 15 and a gold-backed artist proof numbered to 5 (Available from the artist when he gets them, shipping is slow over there.)

Posts: 5111 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer, Ed.

Posts: 4557 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
SASE wave one shipping out Monday.

Still time to send in for one of these.

Ed

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my P83 today. A nice little card, first card I'd got in weeks! Thanks Ed!

Posts: 2924 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Haven't done a SASE offer in a while...

P83 is available to everyone interested for a SASE. If outside the US, we can work out a PayPal option for shipping in a greeting card.

SASE should include any protection you want to the card to have on the return trip. Put your address on the TO and FROM, so if it comes back for postage it goes to you. Send SASE to:

SciFi Cards
Attn: P83 Offer
PO Box 10187
Glendale, AZ 85318

As always, this is while supplies last but I don't think that will be a problem.

Cards will likely ship in late July, as I have a show mid-month.

And so it's not open ended, offer ends August 31st.

Ed

Quick reminder that the cutoff date is August 31st.

Sad that so few have sent SASE's. I used to get 3 or 4 times as many for these offers.

Ed

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

Sad that so few have sent SASE's. I used to get 3 or 4 times as many for these offers.

Ed

Ed is this offer just for the one card as i am way behind, thanks.

Posts: 29038 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was P81 ever released ?

Posts: 4126 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can answer that because I heard from Ed only yesterday, he said that the card has yet to be released.

Posts: 2141 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Was P81 ever released ?

P81, and it's variant, are sitting here in my office waiting for an occasion to release.

Not going through nearly as many promos at shows lately. People are taking pictures of them and then leaving them on the table. Plus, not doing Chicago and Philly any longer gives me less "Card Shows" to rely on.

Maybe the Zone-A show here in Phoenix put on by Bianca Thompson and 5FINITY. September 14th for anyone interested.

Ed