Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
SDCC 2012 promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/5287078026

July 09, 2012, 05:53 PM
Tommy C
SDCC 2012 promos
It says above that there will be a set called The Art of Robert Aragon, and that Mark's Non Sports will be handing out 1 promo each day, 4 different ones total
July 10, 2012, 12:15 AM
Tattoox
I hope this is the last of the announcements, because I've already sent out my wish list to two of my friends. One leaves tomorrow I think. He's not on FB right now, so I hope he got my list.

July 10, 2012, 02:54 PM
derigel
Hasbro's news release says one of their giveaways will include My Lttle Pony Friendship Is Magic trading cards for all the Bronies out there. Hasbro usually has pretty good production numbers so hopefully your friends will come across them Tattoox, even if they don't know to look for them.
July 11, 2012, 06:50 PM
Ace of Hearts
Off to Con. See you there.
Ace
July 11, 2012, 11:27 PM
archifou
Walking Dead TV Show promo - SDCC1

July 12, 2012, 12:42 AM
Tattoox
Awesome! Hope one of my friends scores this one for me.

July 12, 2012, 11:56 AM
Tommy C
Have seen these:

Dexter Season 4 promo # 2

Justin Chung DB2

Dawn New Horizons promo 1
(not sure what company did this one)

Walking Dead Season 2 P1
July 12, 2012, 04:19 PM
paul hart
Hi
1pm thurs and only 1 mars attacks card shown up!
This will be fun!! Smile
July 12, 2012, 05:43 PM
Mccheese8472
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:

WOW...that's awesome....hope I can get my hands on one. Big Grin
July 12, 2012, 11:49 PM
derigel
The Mars Attacks cards were delivered throughout the day, I ran into the guy delivering at two of the booths. You do have to specifically ask for them, except at Mezco where they stacked them by the register.

And the backs (not as blurry as photo looks)

July 13, 2012, 12:03 AM
derigel
Other promos I found not previously noted,
Toy Break booth #4838 seems to be a set of six
Summit #4029 five card pack of Twilight cards
EFX Collectibles #2913 nine card set of props they offer from Avengers, Battlestar Galactica, and Star Wars (they punch badges so 1 per customer)
Panini #4250 random numbered cards from Americana set, not really promos but giveaways
July 13, 2012, 09:26 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
quote:

WOW...that's awesome....hope I can get my hands on one. Big Grin

Very nice. Me want !

July 13, 2012, 09:40 PM
Tattoox
quote:

A buddy of mine at SDCC was told by the people at the AMC booth that you must be in a zombie costume in order to get the promo.

July 13, 2012, 10:21 PM
chesspieceface
Even if you're not wearing a zombie costume, the key is to ask for it at the end of the day. After a full day of pounding the floor, you pretty much look like a zombie!

July 13, 2012, 11:58 PM
John Oder
Two of these have show up, you know where. I jumped on the first one I seen.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:

A buddy of mine at SDCC was told by the people at the AMC booth that you must be in a zombie costume in order to get the promo.

July 14, 2012, 12:27 AM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Two of these have show up, you know where. I jumped on the first one I seen.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:

I thought I saw one yesterday or the day before. Figured one of my friends would have no problem picking it up. You do know that it's okay to say ebay?

July 14, 2012, 12:31 AM
John Oder
Yes, but it's such a dirty word.
July 14, 2012, 10:27 AM
Jake
Well a dirtier word than ebay is Twilight. And the last Breaking Dawn movie has a 15 card set given out at the Sumit booth Smile But you have to get multiple packs to complete the set as it's in 5 card packs

July 15, 2012, 07:45 PM
Tattoox
quote:

This card on ebay is a fine example of, looking for a kinder word, GARBAGE that totally irks.

Two friends tried to get me one, but couldn't, yet there's a seller with more than 10 in a dutch auction. Totally ridiculous.

July 16, 2012, 12:46 PM
derigel
They did just start handing them out (no Zombie makeup required) Sunday morning, and even handed out a couple extras if requested. I've got three extras if anyone needs one. You can email me at minitor2003-at-gmail.com. Back to work today so won't have time till Thursday or so to answer, just wanted to save someone from eBay if possible. Also have a few other extras if anyone has a want list, including two sets of the Mars Attacks.