Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/5037015186

August 20, 2016, 11:04 AM
dcole
Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
Looking good! I'm still really liking the hooded coven witches that are being posted. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
August 20, 2016, 11:24 AM
Elaine Perna
Jeena Pepersack

www.jpepart.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/JPepArtwork

August 21, 2016, 10:28 AM
Elaine Perna
Sha-Nee Williams

www.paine128.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/sartzandesign

August 22, 2016, 10:08 AM
Elaine Perna
Irma Ahmed

www.aimo.deviantart.com or www.irmaahmed.tumblr.com

August 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
Elaine Perna
Anastasia Catris

www.anastasiacatris.deviantart.com or www.anastasiacatris.com

August 24, 2016, 12:39 PM
Elaine Perna
Jason Saldajeno

www.jasons21.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/jason.saldajeno1

August 25, 2016, 01:05 PM
Elaine Perna
Gabrielle Bruer

www.dangerwench.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/DangerWenchArt

August 26, 2016, 11:06 AM
Elaine Perna
Kat Laurange

www.capnflynn.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/KatLaurangeArt

August 27, 2016, 09:23 AM
Elaine Perna
Molly Brewer

www.temiel.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/mollybrewerart

August 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
Elaine Perna
Our mail lady told us yesterday that on Monday the postal workers could go into full postal strike. This just sucks big time. I'm so worried and completely stressed out. A lot of artists mailed out their sketch cards and we have no idea when we will receive them now. That and all the printed base cards, chase cards and metal cards that we ordered. Sometimes I hate being reliant on the postal system so much. Frown

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/...nts&cat=newsreleases

UPDATE

I've been emailing my old boss at the post office all day. My old boss at the post office and a friend said it might only be a rotating strike. One providence might strike at a time and Ontario should not be first. That is good to know. Artists should still be able to mail their sketch cards back with no problems.
Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,
August 28, 2016, 01:22 PM
Elaine Perna
Israel Arteaga

www.facebook.com/israel.arteaga.144 or www.facebook.com/Milkstudio51

August 29, 2016, 01:20 AM
dcole
Hope it all works out and things don't get hung up due to the post office, Elaine. In any case, try not to stress over it too much. Even if things do get delayed bit, your releases are always worth the wait. Smile Wavey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
August 29, 2016, 09:22 AM
Elaine Perna
Achilleas Kokkinakis

www.kokkinakis-achilleas.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/kokkinakis.achilleas

August 30, 2016, 10:17 AM
Elaine Perna
Andre Toma

www.andretoma.blogspot.ca or www.facebook.com/andreshitetsu.toma

August 31, 2016, 01:18 PM
Elaine Perna
Loren Bobbitt

www.lorenross.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/LorenArtist

August 31, 2016, 02:03 PM
Triple-Frog
So many different and unusual ways to showcase the theme. I am in awe of all the artists imagination and skill Eek Thumb Up .

I know you are worried about flooding the market but I am convinced you could make three times as many sketches and still sell out easily when the quality is so high.
August 31, 2016, 03:21 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
So many different and unusual ways to showcase the theme. I am in awe of all the artists imagination and skill Eek Thumb Up .

I know you are worried about flooding the market but I am convinced you could make three times as many sketches and still sell out easily when the quality is so high.

Tony and I are so happy everyone is liking the theme. We were worried about flooding the market too with just witches, but it will help that this is a small release. Big Grin
August 31, 2016, 03:21 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Our mail lady told us yesterday that on Monday the postal workers could go into full postal strike. This just sucks big time. I'm so worried and completely stressed out. A lot of artists mailed out their sketch cards and we have no idea when we will receive them now. That and all the printed base cards, chase cards and metal cards that we ordered. Sometimes I hate being reliant on the postal system so much. Frown

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/...nts&cat=newsreleases

UPDATE

I've been emailing my old boss at the post office all day. My old boss at the post office and a friend said it might only be a rotating strike. One providence might strike at a time and Ontario should not be first. That is good to know. Artists should still be able to mail their sketch cards back with no problems.
Smile

UPDATE 8/31/16

It looks like there will be no postal strike now. I'm so happy and very relieved.
Big Grin

http://cupw-urban.infopost.ca/...two-year-agreements/
September 01, 2016, 10:32 AM
Elaine Perna
Ingrid Hardy

www.rabidhorse.com or www.facebook.com/rabidhorse

September 02, 2016, 12:27 AM
dcole
WOW!! Eek

These just keep getting better and better and of course, Ingrid Hardy's work never disappoints. Smile

Oh, and I don't think it's possible to flood the market with too many witches. There can never be too many witches, esp. at Halloween. Big Grin