Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The Night Parade - Promo Cards & Trading Card art book

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/4467098696

August 24, 2021, 12:25 PM
Pabkins
The Night Parade - Promo Cards & Trading Card art book
Hello Card collectors! I hope you'll check out this wonderful Promo Card from ATCitup. We are a trading card group not a trading card company but we release a trading card art book each year. This is the Promo card made to go with our 3rd book and it is our first time offering official promo and a trading card set.

One promo card is put in with any pledge level on The Night Parade kickstarter (ends September 6th). I will be happy to mail out any leftover cards to those interested (after the campaign fulfillment) - just message me for address and send a SASE. They are very limited run.

The promo card as well as trading card set are premium giclée prints done on 100% cotton. The quality is excellent and definitely a wonderful addition to any collection.

I hope you'll take a look at the book and trading cards! The theme of the The Night Parade book and trading cards are Halloween, spooky, yokai and everything is https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ns/the-night-parade/ available to order here thru September 6th.

pabkinsart@gmail.com to contact me about the SASE or any questions you might have.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pabkins,
August 27, 2021, 01:05 PM
Elaine Perna
There is a tier for sketch cards as well. I contributed two sketch cards for this art book. Big Grin
August 27, 2021, 03:15 PM
Tommy C
I see that there is also an 8 card trading card set as an add on item for $ 20, in addition to the promo card.
August 28, 2021, 01:17 PM
Pabkins
Yes! The trading card set is really lovely and done of premium 100% cotton. Definitely a really nice set for collectors.

If anyone didn't notice the entire book is the artwork of sketch cards, and printed to size. Each artist is credited on their pages so it makes it easy to find new sketch card artists if you like their artwork.
August 28, 2021, 02:33 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by Pabkins:
Yes! The trading card set is really lovely and done of premium 100% cotton. Definitely a really nice set for collectors.

Nice, but you should point out that it's glycee artwork on cotton, because that might not align with someone's idea of a trading card set. They might like it even better. Unless I am misunderstanding the description.
August 28, 2021, 11:18 PM
Pabkins
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Pabkins:

Nice, but you should point out that it's glycee artwork on cotton, because that might not align with someone's idea of a trading card set. They might like it even better. Unless I am misunderstanding the description.

Yes, you are correct Raven! It definitely is a different feel then the type of cardstock trading card. Thanks so much I'll update that in the description above. It is not uncommon for the trading cards we produce to be mistaken for an original sketch card because of the print quality. I hope collectors will love them.
September 02, 2022, 08:49 AM
Tommy C
This book and the cards have just been released. Very nice cards !
November 27, 2022, 05:48 PM
cardscout182
Gday Bapkins, just found this thread, oh, welcome to Card Talk...
Any promos/cards/book still available ?
November 28, 2022, 09:19 AM
wolfie
Congrats on the book and cards, the artwork looks really nice. Wavey

November 30, 2022, 05:25 PM
stevetrek
The cards look great. Any chance of getting a promo?