Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Rittnehouse P3 Promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/4297086076

May 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
AWR
Rittnehouse P3 Promos
Anybody trying to collect all Rittenhouse Promos including the P3s (Mostly Binder exclusives). I'm collecting the promos, but other than most of the Star Trek sets, I don't really collect the sets, so don't need the binder.

When looking, I have seen some of the P3s going for as much as the binder on the auction sites.

If anybody buys a binder, but doesn't really collect the promos and wants to trade (or maybe split some of the cost in exchange for the promo), let me know

I have some P1s and P2s to trade for P3s. Also have a bunch of the Philly Show promos I can trade as well.
May 14, 2014, 12:33 PM
wolfie
I also try to collect all the Rittenhouse promos and you are correct about the P3's, they can be very pricey especially for Bond & Trek.

A subject of discussion, is the P3 exclusive to the binder or does the binder come with a P3 promo.

May 14, 2014, 03:11 PM
David R
A few of the binders contain P2 promos instead of P3s, like the recent Marvel set. I think they did that on the Spartacus sets, too, maybe a few others
November 20, 2014, 03:31 PM
cardaddict
Not a P3, but I didn't want to start a new thread. Rittenhouse has a free promo for DANGEROUS DIVAS 2 up on the sight.
November 20, 2014, 03:45 PM
wolfie
Can anyone confirm that Rittenhouse ever said the promo was EXCLUSIVE to the binder?

There allways seems to be loads of the promos about.

November 21, 2014, 03:13 AM
hammer
The Rittenhouse Checklist for Star Trek Aliens lists the P3 as "Binder Exclusive" as do most of the checklists