Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Facebook offer: The Quotable Star Trek Movies P4 Promo available

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/4077092795

January 20, 2011, 12:45 PM
miket999
New Facebook offer: The Quotable Star Trek Movies P4 Promo available
Posted on Facebook by Rittenhouse Archives:

New Facebook Exclusive Promo Card Offer! As a thank you to all of our loyal fans, we are making available, exclusively to you, the P4 promo card from our "The Quotable Star Trek Movies" trading cards. If you would like one of these EXCLUSIVE promo cards, please send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to the address below. One request per FAN (yes we will be checking).

Facebook - QSTM P4 promo card offer
c/o Rittenhouse Archives
501 Washington Ln.
Ste 201
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Thanks Rittenhouse Archives.

Mike.
January 20, 2011, 01:16 PM
wolfie
Great, my IRC is on the way. Thumb Up

January 20, 2011, 02:01 PM
Chris Cline
Done and done.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
January 20, 2011, 02:01 PM
hcbrewer
SASE on its way
thank you

January 20, 2011, 06:38 PM
cardaddict
Thanks very much for the info!
January 21, 2011, 04:15 PM
David R
This is great news !
January 22, 2011, 10:24 AM
G6ADC
SASE is in the post
January 22, 2011, 11:28 AM
hammer
Well Done RA - IRC in post Thumb Up
January 22, 2011, 04:47 PM
Ace of Hearts
Thanks for the info. Will get mine out asap.
January 23, 2011, 08:29 AM
stevetrek
SASE sent - Thank you!
January 25, 2011, 03:18 PM
Will
Thanks for the info. My SASE is going out today.
January 28, 2011, 04:02 PM
Ace of Hearts
Sent mine out today.
January 28, 2011, 11:39 PM
miket999
Many of you are sending your SASE's in without becoming a Fan, or "LIKE" Rittenhouse Archives on Facebook.

To become a fan of the Rittenhouse page, you should see a rectangular button that says "Like" - click that and it should add RA to your Likes and Interests section; which used to be called being a "fan". Of course you have to go to the Rittenhouse Archives page on Facebook to click the "Like" button.

As I said in my initial posting, Rittenhouse Archives is checking. If you have not clicked "Like" on their FB page, I suggest you go do it as soon as possible!

Mike.
January 29, 2011, 11:11 AM
Firebird
Mike, do you know anyone at rittenhouse? i had a problem, i have two last names and i only use one on facebook. Well when i sent in my SASE for the ST Remastered promo i put my OTHER last name down to request it (yeah i know, i goofed big time). is there someone i can contact to see if they still have any more promos? i noticed that they took down the listing for the free remastered promo. >_<
January 30, 2011, 08:57 AM
miket999
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird:
Mike, do you know anyone at rittenhouse? i had a problem, i have two last names and i only use one on facebook. Well when i sent in my SASE for the ST Remastered promo i put my OTHER last name down to request it (yeah i know, i goofed big time). is there someone i can contact to see if they still have any more promos? i noticed that they took down the listing for the free remastered promo. >_<

I'm glad I only have 1 last name. I forget that sometimes - 2 would be impossible... Smile

I would either email webmaster@scifihobby.com or send them a Facebook message. I'm sure either of those methods will work.

I still see the offer for the ST Remastered Promo on their website....

Mike.
January 30, 2011, 08:01 PM
Firebird
yeah but thats for the main promo, this was for the facebook exclusive promo.
lol yeah its awful sometimes. i just use both names for banking. online i just use that one name, and with corresponding with people (in the real world) i only use the other name… yeah im odd like that. idunno i figure it would be harder for identity theft or something. guess im even starting to confuse myself now! LOL
January 30, 2011, 11:06 PM
miket999
Rittenhouse is not that large of a company personnel wise. I am sure someone on the receiving end of the Facebook message or the email can help you.

I am sure you could use these as well:

Rob@scifihobby.com
Steve@scifihobby.com
Not sure, but maybe Amy@scifihobby.com

Mike.
January 31, 2011, 04:54 PM
Batman
Got mine today. Smile

January 31, 2011, 05:35 PM
Greg Geerts
Mine arived today as well. Thanks again Rittenhouse!!

Greg

January 31, 2011, 07:03 PM
miket999
Wow guys, that was fast. I posted the offer, handed the SASE to my mailman and you still got the card first! Smile

And I am closer than Greg... Smile

Glad they are hitting the mailboxes!

Mike.