Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes card # 0

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/366102543

January 18, 2010, 01:35 PM
David R
Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes card # 0
The company that did the POTA promos at the 2009 San Diego con now has a card # 0 that you can get by ordering some of the high end items from their website, before Feb 1.

I placed an order in Dec, and was told the other day by them that the card # 0 has not even been printed yet, that they are experiencing some unforseen delays...
January 18, 2010, 10:32 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Their website has been down for months - where are you seeing this? Thanks!
January 19, 2010, 06:10 AM
David R
When I checked a week or so ago, their on line store was working fine.
January 28, 2010, 10:21 PM
David R
Did anyone else try ordering a product from the company's website to get this # 0 card ?

I sent them a Paypal on Dec 28. Two weeks later, I emailed the customer service dept to ask if the item had been sent yet. They responded by saying the card #0 had not yet been printed, that they were having problems.

Two days ago, my Paypal payment was suddenly refunded in its entirety ! I emailed the co. twice asking what was going on--no response.

Did anyone get this card ?
January 29, 2010, 12:19 AM
BILLZEE
I skipped it due to price...
January 29, 2010, 12:53 AM
Batman
Like Billzee, I skipped it too, $30 for one obscure card is way too much, I don't need any card that badly. I think. Roll Eyes

January 30, 2010, 07:00 AM
David R
I received a response from the company yesterday. They told me that the card # 0 was accidentally printed upside down, but they are in the process of correcting it and it will be sent out soon to everyone who placed the order from their website.
February 10, 2010, 06:23 PM
Ace of Hearts
Did anyone get the other 4 cards (of 9) besides the 5 given out at Comic Con?

Ace
February 11, 2010, 02:08 PM
wolfie
As far as i know the others have not been released yet.

February 11, 2010, 05:21 PM
Ace of Hearts
The guys in their booth at Con said if you emailed them at the address on the back of the cards that you could request they send the others. I never did.

Ace
February 12, 2010, 07:02 PM
David R
I don't think the other 4 are out yet.

I was told this week by the company that they expect to receive the card #0 back from the printer in two weeks.
February 13, 2010, 02:11 AM
miket999
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
The guys in their booth at Con said if you emailed them at the address on the back of the cards that you could request they send the others. I never did.

Ace

I did email them, but never receive the other 4.

Mike.
February 13, 2010, 01:55 PM
Ace of Hearts
That's what I figured.
March 20, 2010, 09:26 AM
David R
Did anyone else order a product to get this card ? I sent them a Paypal around Dec 29. In late Jan, Paypal refunded my payment saying that there was a problem with the seller's account. I contacted the seller. He told me to resend the $ 30, which I did. The seller told me the card would ship in early Feb. Nothing has come. I have emailed the seller once a week since then, but he has not replied. Anyone else have this experience ???
June 23, 2010, 05:35 PM
pcetodd
I just got the 0/9 card today. They also sent the other ones already released, so that was a nice bonus. Anyone else get it?
June 24, 2010, 08:09 PM
Ace of Hearts
Which ones that were released?
June 25, 2010, 07:36 PM
pcetodd
the five given out at San Diego last year. 1, 5, 7, 8, and one with a chick on it. Can't remember the number of hand.
June 26, 2010, 06:33 AM
wolfie
No chicks in this film just monkeys.

No wait, there was the girl astronaut at the start who's sleepy tube broke.

June 26, 2010, 12:18 PM
aeolus14ummbra
No chicks in this film??? What about Nova? How could you forget about Nova? For shame Wolfie, for shame... Twak
June 26, 2010, 12:21 PM
wolfie
Oh god of course, silly me, fancy forgetting her, i deserve my smack on the head. Twak