Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Latest Unstoppable Promo Cards
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Unstoppable Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Wicker Man DECPR1 also comes in a black and white proof version limited to 9.

Posts: 4012 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
To clarify, if you placed an order with Unstoppable in December, they sent you these 4 promos:

Highlander DEC1
New Avengers DECPR1
Avengers SPPR1
Hammer Horror HRWEB1

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you order Hammer and Avengers Platinum Series 7 boxes, coming March 12, directly from the Unstoppable website, you apparently get 2 new promos (limited to 99), 1 for Avengers and 1 for Hammer Horror. Images can be found in the email newsletter.

Posts: 4012 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen Hammer Horror MARPR1 to 3 and New Avengers MARPR1 to 3

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The ones Tommy mentioned above on March 4th seem to be Avengers MHPR1 and Hammer DJWEB1. Each limited to 75. The number on the back of the Hammer is tough to read so I hope I am correct with the latter. Even holding mine under a magnifying glass I wasn't 100 % sure.

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post