Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Memorabilia 2014 Promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/2347037966

March 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
Tommy C
Memorabilia 2014 Promos
I see above that Jason Wright of Unstoppable says there will be Dead Divas and My Favorite Martian promos at the UK show this weekend.

I wonder what else will be there ?
March 21, 2014, 03:22 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I see above that Jason Wright of Unstoppable says there will be Dead Divas and My Favorite Martian promos at the UK show this weekend.

I wonder what else will be there ?

Pretty sure there are some Blakes 7 cards exclusive to certain dealers.
March 21, 2014, 09:33 AM
Tommy C
I wonder where and when we'll see the 2 UK promos for Breygent's American Horror Story, and the Beauties of Vengeance P7 that was originally supposed to be at a UK show in 2013, but has yet to come out
March 23, 2014, 04:37 PM
wolfie
There were no show exclusive promo cards, no manufacturer produced one for the show.

There were a couple of new promo cards which were exclusive to certain dealers.

Umbrella Trading Cards..P8..hand numbered, ltd to 100. ( strictly one each to customers )

( the P7 is at this time not available )

Non Sport Trading Cards. NSTC1 and NSTC2.

These promos are only available with a purchase from the dealer.

March 24, 2014, 03:47 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Umbrella Trading Cards..P8..hand numbered, ltd to 100. ( strictly one each to customers )

( the P7 is at this time not available )

I hope Paul is saving some for customers who weren't at the show Smile
March 24, 2014, 11:00 AM
David R
Wolfie, so there were no new Blakes 7 promos or Dead Divas like Jason said there would be ?

Anything from Cult Stuff ?
March 24, 2014, 11:03 AM
wolfie
Cult-stuff had nothing new but remember they have been as good as closed down for the last 3 months whilst they have moved house and company. They are now back up and running.

As far as I am aware there was no new promos from anywhere else unless I missed them.

March 24, 2014, 06:38 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Wolfie, so there were no new Blakes 7 promos or Dead Divas like Jason said there would be ?

Anything from Cult Stuff ?

See my show report Smile .
March 27, 2014, 12:48 PM
David R
There definitely IS a Dead Divas promo out there. Only one promo was made for the set, and I have come across someone who has a few
March 27, 2014, 01:47 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
There definitely IS a Dead Divas promo out there. Only one promo was made for the set, and I have come across someone who has a few

Jason did not bring any to the NEC unless he had given them all away by the time I saw him.