Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Perna Studios Presents Classic Mythology II

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/2347003426

April 21, 2014, 05:37 PM
Elaine Perna
Perna Studios Presents Classic Mythology II
Edward Cherniga's sketch cards arrived today and they are gorgeous! Now the painstaking part of making all these packs & sets and then packing them all up in the next 3 days. Big Grin
April 22, 2014, 12:46 AM
dcole
Whoo-hoo, great news!! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
April 22, 2014, 02:42 AM
hammer
Thumb Up
April 23, 2014, 11:33 PM
Elaine Perna
Work in progress images of sets & packs being made. Some parcels will start shipping tomorrow and the rest on Friday. Smile

April 24, 2014, 03:30 AM
Triple-Frog
Looking great Thumb Up . Don't envy you the trip to the post office though Frown Big Grin .
April 24, 2014, 10:15 AM
dcole
Cards look great! And all of the sketches shown look awesome! Smile

Hope you either scheduled postal pickup or have a truck to drive to the post office! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
April 24, 2014, 06:04 PM
Elaine Perna
ALL larger orders of Classic Mythology II had been shipped today. We will begin emailing tracking numbers later tonight. All orders of 6 packs/sets or less will be mailed tomorrow. Smile

Okay, back to work for us packaging the rest of the parcels for mailing.
April 25, 2014, 06:13 PM
Elaine Perna
ALL orders of Classic Mythology II have now been shipped! Good luck to everyone with your pulls. Smile
April 25, 2014, 10:06 PM
Batman
Outstanding! Smile Big Grin Thumb Up

April 28, 2014, 06:27 PM
Elaine Perna
Tony and I will be gone from April 30th to May 8th attending the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. We will not likely be able to check our sympatico email during that time. If anyone has to email us questions pertaining to character I.D. or artists I.D. please email us a pernastudios@yahoo.com - We will try to answer the emails when we can. Smile
April 29, 2014, 06:49 AM
Kevin F
The postman just delivered my box of Classic Mythology II Packs Elephant Elephant Elephant Bouncey
April 29, 2014, 10:36 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
The postman just delivered my box of Classic Mythology II Packs Elephant Elephant Elephant Bouncey

Me Too! Dance Clap Big Grin .
May 01, 2014, 08:40 PM
pendragon
Got mine today. Time to crack open a cold one and see what I got!
May 09, 2014, 10:10 AM
Elaine Perna
Tony and I had a fantastic time at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. It was really great to see everyone again and to meet a few new faces. A very big thank you to Harris for inviting us. We always have a wonderful time at the show. We hope to be able to do it again. Big Grin

I will post photos later this week after we have unpacked. We just got home last night. We also have promos left over from the show and I will post more about that in the next couple of days. Big Grin
May 09, 2014, 11:35 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
We also have promos left over from the show and I will post more about that in the next couple of days. Big Grin

Clap Elephant Dance