Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Bettie Page McHaley Metallic Promo

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/1927093716

July 14, 2012, 09:00 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Bettie Page McHaley Metallic Promo
Question: My set contained M2-M12 and a gold MP1. Is the MP1 the official first card in the 12 card set, or am I short the M1 card?

These came out really nice, by the way.
July 14, 2012, 10:18 PM
Versicolor
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Question: My set contained M2-M12 and a gold MP1. Is the MP1 the official first card in the 12 card set, or am I short the M1 card?

Wow, must have missed that one, very strange. It was supposed to include an M1 card. We will send one off to you this week Ted.

Thank you,
Billy

July 14, 2012, 10:25 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

Wow, must have missed that one, very strange. It was supposed to include an M1 card. We will send one off to you this week Ted.

Thank you,
Billy

Thumb Up
July 18, 2012, 07:20 AM
Szym
Got my 7 sets. Got the 7 promos, the silver set, the gold set but no clear chase (which is supposed to be in every 5 sets). A bit disapointed but it's a great set.
July 20, 2012, 01:40 PM
Elaine Perna
I received my Bettie Page set today with a C2 clear card and a MP1 promo without the logo! Clap
July 20, 2012, 04:19 PM
Zero
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
There went Zero's increased chances. Smile

Damn!

No need to worry, my first pack was gold foil! Opened the thickest looking of the remaining six and got the clear chase card!! So now i've got 5 sealed packs and i can't decided whether to open them or not.

Its got to be said these cards are gorgeous, right from the packaging to the promos and the cards themselves. Really beautiful. Thumb Up

Does anyone else think the packs look like bars of exotic chocolate?
July 20, 2012, 05:33 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn!

No need to worry, my first pack was gold foil! Opened the thickest looking of the remaining six and got the clear chase card!! So now i've got 5 sealed packs and i can't decided whether to open them or not.

Its got to be said these cards are gorgeous, right from the packaging to the promos and the cards themselves. Really beautiful. Thumb Up

The cards & packs do indeed look awesome! I just had to order me another set today. Big Grin
July 20, 2012, 09:44 PM
John Oder
To be honest, The pack image was my favorite. The M12 with brighter colors. Thumb Up

quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn!

July 24, 2012, 07:16 AM
JOHN LEVITT
Received my 7 packs and 7 different promos. I also found 2 clear C2 cards in the packs.

Many thanks Billy

regards

John

July 24, 2012, 07:18 AM
JOHN LEVITT
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Got my 7 sets. Got the 7 promos, the silver set, the gold set but no clear chase (which is supposed to be in every 5 sets). A bit disapointed but it's a great set.

Szym

As I received 2 C2 cards please send me your address and I'll mail my spare off to you. My email address can be found in my profile.

regards

John

July 26, 2012, 07:37 AM
Szym
Hi John, thanks for the offer but I managed to get one. It should be flying to me at this moment. Thanks again for the offer.
July 26, 2012, 02:23 PM
Raj
I got my 7 packs last week.

2 C2 cards and 1 Gold foil set.
The 7 different promos.

I have the original to card M11, so that was good to see.
July 26, 2012, 03:19 PM
JOHN LEVITT
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Hi John, thanks for the offer but I managed to get one. It should be flying to me at this moment. Thanks again for the offer.

No problem, just glad you are finally receiving one.

August 14, 2012, 05:18 PM
Elaine Perna
Would anyone have a Bettie Page C1 clear card to trade for a Bettie Page C2 clear card? Smile
September 07, 2012, 09:16 AM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Would anyone have a Bettie Page C1 clear card to trade for a Bettie Page C2 clear card? Smile

I'm still on the hunt for a Bettie Page C1 clear card. I have an extra C2 clear card to trade. Big Grin