Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Psych Promo (Cryptozoic)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/1647001236

July 10, 2013, 09:40 AM
David R
New Psych Promo (Cryptozoic)
As Harris announced above, there will be a new promo at the midnight screening of Psych: The Musical, on Weds, July 17, in San Diego

Anyone going ?
July 23, 2013, 09:46 AM
Tommy C
I've seen three of these P1 promos appear so far "you know where" as part of the Psych The Musical grab bag that they gave out at the show on July 17. They each sold in the $ 90-110 range !
July 23, 2013, 02:20 PM
Triple-Frog
Give it a couple of months and you can take a zero off the end of those prices Big Grin .
July 24, 2013, 04:02 PM
Bengalhawks
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I've seen three of these P1 promos appear so far "you know where" as part of the Psych The Musical grab bag that they gave out at the show on July 17. They each sold in the $ 90-110 range !

What did you search for. Ive been looking since Wednesday night and haven't seen one listed. I cant even find the completed ones.
July 24, 2013, 06:21 PM
SHouseman
Yeah, I've been watching for a promo to show up as well on that site... Only in package deals.
I'm curious if Cryptozoic will have this available on their site soon? Didn't they mention a couple of months ago that a month or two after conventions that they'd have those exclusive promos available for $5 or something?

July 25, 2013, 05:51 PM
Bengalhawks
Edit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bengalhawks,
July 29, 2013, 09:42 AM
Tommy C
Bengalhawks, there were 3 auctions last week which you will find if you search based upon "Psych the Musical." Each had 8-10 items from the midnight show, and if you look at the scans, you will see the P1 promo was included. One described it as a "photo card". None of them called it a promo card
July 30, 2013, 04:46 PM
Tommy C
There appears to be one seller who has several of these
July 31, 2013, 10:11 AM
Bengalhawks
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
There appears to be one seller who has several of these

Stay away dudes a fraud. Refunded my payment with a bs excuse and relists at a higher price.