Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
"Sold Out" Back Issues on sale...

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/9411059113

December 29, 2008, 08:53 PM
H_Toser
"Sold Out" Back Issues on sale...
Hi All:

Just a quick reminder that our Holiday '08 special is still valid through mid-January. Through this, we are offering many back issues that were previously listed as sold out. Our warehouse space where we keep back issues is not the most organized. Thus, it's not uncommon to find a one of this issue, a few of that one, etc. We did some organizing and are offering issues that have been previously listed as sold out. Most are in very short supply. The best part is, if you order more then $50, you get free postage (worldwide). And you may include our Promo Card Encyclopedia or Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards in with this.

For details, see the special page here:

Holiday '08 Specials

January 11, 2009, 05:06 PM
anthonyd
Harris:

If the issue is still shown on the Holiday '08 page (with an Add to Basket button), does that mean it's still available? When I clicked on some issues, it says "Sold Out" underneath the issue image. I'm guessing that is before these extras were found?
January 11, 2009, 06:48 PM
H_Toser
Hi Anthonyd:

Yes, copies of all but two of the issues on the Holiday08 page are still available for sale, even though they're listed as sold out in our "back issue archives", that's what's special about them.

If you have any other questions about the issues, please let me know. You're probably best off doing so by email so that I don't miss it. Also, don't forget that the special offering ends soon.

Thanks.

Harris