Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Win A Box of Topps' Star Wars Rebel Trading Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/8537009476

February 27, 2015, 09:41 AM
H_Toser
Win A Box of Topps' Star Wars Rebel Trading Cards
We're giving away a box of Topps' Star Wars Rebels Trading Cards on the blog:

[CONTEST] Win a box of Star Wars Rebel Trading Cards from Topps and Non-Sport Update

If you enter, good luck!

March 06, 2015, 03:26 PM
H_Toser
Just another quick reminder that the last day to enter to win a box of Topps Star Wars Rebels trading cards is today. Here's the link again:

[CONTEST] Win a box of Star Wars Rebels Trading Cards from Topps and Non-Sport Update

Thanks!

March 10, 2015, 07:18 PM
Will
So, do we have a winner on this yet?
March 11, 2015, 02:40 PM
H_Toser
Yes we do....sort of.....I have been waiting patiently for him to email me back with his mailing address. But so far, nothing. I'm probably going to give him a few more days and choose another one. I suppose a week is long enough to wait??

March 11, 2015, 03:32 PM
wolfie
sorry for the delay, here is my address.

wolfie
the cave
uk

Big Grin

March 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
Raven
Sometimes it seems like you can't give it away. Big Grin

I know it's not me because I didn't enter. Don't do Facebook or Twitter, I'm just a rebel. Wink
March 12, 2015, 06:56 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Yes we do....sort of.....I have been waiting patiently for him to email me back with his mailing address. But so far, nothing. I'm probably going to give him a few more days and choose another one. I suppose a week is long enough to wait??

A week is far too long - draw again.
March 12, 2015, 08:59 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Sometimes it seems like you can't give it away. Big Grin

I know it's not me because I didn't enter. Don't do Facebook or Twitter, I'm just a rebel. Wink

Rebel or not, you could have entered. Smile Facebook and/or Twitter were not needed. Sure, you could have increased your chances with them, but they were not necessary. And yeah, I know what you mean about "can't give it away" -- this is the hardest I've worked to give something that everyone else wants away. Well, not really but...

I have given our winner until this Saturday morning. Then I'll move on and pull another name (if necessary). I'll keep everyone posted.

March 14, 2015, 08:02 AM
stevetrek
Any Word yet?
March 14, 2015, 09:22 AM
H_Toser
Nope. I gave our winner until today at 11:00. This afternoon, if I haven't gotten a response, I will draw a new name. I just hope I don't hear from the the first person hours after I pull the second name. Eek

March 16, 2015, 10:03 AM
H_Toser
OK, we have a winner. The winner is M. McMannis of Elkhart, IN. Congratulations.