Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
June/July Issue IN Europe

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/1061084282

June 05, 2008, 10:34 AM
treksearcher
June/July Issue IN Europe
Arrived today. A couple of pages uncut but easily separated.
June 05, 2008, 03:38 PM
justm
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this - I've not seen it posted elsewhere, but may have missed it - but the ad for the Aug/Sep issue says:

* POSTING MID-MAY

Should be expecting it anyday now then!

Big Grin

That's one way to combat late arrival in the UK!

June 06, 2008, 05:34 AM
hammer
I saw that and assumed it was the UK only version Big Grin
June 06, 2008, 09:54 AM
H_Toser
Yeah, that's what we got for rushing the issue to press so that we could have copies in time for the Philly show. Or should I say we meant to do this so that we could call it our "error issue". Razz

June 06, 2008, 10:05 AM
wolfie
My Mag has arrived. Bouncey

Mag and cards all in good order. Smile

The sticker on the front says Sent by Express parcels, lets hope it is never sent by Normal parcels. Big Grin

June 25, 2008, 04:06 PM
Ali_G
Hi all,

It looks like the UK members have long-since received copies of this issue.

I ordered my NSU through a UK card dealer online (I won't name), but I haven't received it yet... any suggestions as to why this may be? I've tried emailing but never had a response (5/6 emails over 3/4 weeks).

Thanks in advance.
June 26, 2008, 02:45 AM
hammer
There´s the obvious - dont order from them again! If you have paid via paypal go through the claim procedure, if you haven´t paid get it through NSU (I know that is more expensive, but more reliable) and if possible come to the next event NSU are here in UK and buy the special rate UK subscription that they do (or they have the last couple of years)
June 26, 2008, 06:58 AM
Graham
Here's hoping for the special rate - my sub runs out early 2009 Wink
June 26, 2008, 05:27 PM
Ali_G
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
There´s the obvious - dont order from them again! If you have paid via paypal go through the claim procedure, if you haven´t paid get it through NSU (I know that is more expensive, but more reliable) and if possible come to the next event NSU are here in UK and buy the special rate UK subscription that they do (or they have the last couple of years)

Sounds logical now, but I haven't had problems with them in the past, and they returned all my emails BEFORE I paid... it's quite a reputable company, as well.

I think NSU-direct will be the way to go in future!

PS - £5.50 is pointless to "claim back" on PayPal - the first £15 is unrecoverable. :-(
July 09, 2008, 01:03 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Ali_G:
[
PS - £5.50 is pointless to "claim back" on PayPal - the first £15 is unrecoverable. :-(

Not on paypal - i have claimed back £1.99