Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    2024 SDCC/NSCC Promos and Exclusives
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 SDCC/NSCC Promos and Exclusives
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys!

I thought I would create this thread so that we can post whatever anyone finds at these shows this year. It appears that it's going to be a big year for both shows on the non-sport front! Kakawow and Cardsmiths are a couple of the newer companies that will have releases but old favorites like Cryptozoic and Super 7 will also have some goodies awaiting.

Please post anything and everything below.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is Crypto's email. Looks like a new Adventure Time P2. I have seen some on ebay already.

https://cryptozoic.com/blogs/a...45&mc_eid=b6ec391715

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4784 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the base set for the exclusive Topps Chrome Star Wars set from the National Sports Collectors Convention. I'm still working on getting the autographs and parallels thrown in but they will be available soon.

Someone actually pulled the Emilia Clarke 1/1 at the con!! Good stuff!

2024 Topps Chrome Star Wars NSCC Exclusive Set

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there were at least 4 new Transformers 40th cards at SDCC.

These were totally different from the 4 promos in the new NSU, although the 4 NSU promos were also at the show, as well. Apparently not exclusive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 4174 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As usual, it appears that Topps had new, exclusive Garbage Pail Kids cards at the show, some quite limited.

Posts: 4174 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post