https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/9297073826

January 30, 2013, 01:37 PM
WandringRebel
Hershey, PA March 29 & 30 American Music & Pop Culture Expo
American Music & Pop Culture Expo
Granada Avenue Gymnasium Hershey, PA

Friday March 29: 5 – 9pm
Saturday March 30: 10am – 4pm

As far as non-sport vendors go, I know that at a minimum Derek, Zeno’s Books and Chick will be set up along with Non-Sport Update Magazine.

Artists include myself, Rusty Gilligan, David Quiles and Mytron Studios

Media guests include:
Award-Winning Elvis Presley Impersonator Brad Crum (performing on Saturday)
David Orange, actor and author
Paris Themmen - Mike Teevee from the original “Willy Wonka” movie
Geri Reischl - Jan Brady on the Brady Bunch Variety Hour
Triston Johnson - Zombie Barn Walker from “The Walking Dead”
Matt Hardy - professional wrestler. Appearing Saturday only
Cassandra Lynn, model
Jason Cunningham, professional musician
The Batmobile
Mandalorian Mercs. Like the 501st Legion, but they are Bounty Hunters, not Stormtroopers – and yes, some of them do have trading cards.

The first 1000 people will get a free promo card from ColllectingSuperman.com (card is pictured on show website).
http://www.usatheatres.com/conventions/

January 30, 2013, 11:05 PM
H_Toser
Looking forward to the show. Should be a fun one. I didn't know about the free card -- that looks really nice.

Hope to see some Card Talk members at the show. As Laura said, you can get more info on the show here:

The American Music & Pop Culture Expo - March 29 & 30

January 31, 2013, 02:50 AM
hammer
Nice Card and a Benchwarmer model!!! Have fun
February 12, 2013, 01:37 AM
Ron Vastola
Just in! Actor Bronson Pinchot (Balki from Perfect Strangers) and Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster from The Munsters) will be signing autographs at the show! Bronson currently stars on The Bronson Pinchot Project, a home renovation show that airs on the DIY Network. Additional non-sports card dealers include Alan Miley, Bill Miller and Joe Lange. It's going to be a fantastic show!
March 08, 2013, 02:44 PM
H_Toser
Just a quick reminder that the American Music & Pop Culture Expo in Hershey, PA is in three weeks. The show has a lot of guests like Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster), Paris Themmen (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory), Matt Hardy (wrestler), Geri Reischl (Jan Brady from The Brady Bunch), and many others. The show has a really good website here. Take a look!

NSU will be set up and we hope to see lots of non-sport card collectors at the show.

March 19, 2013, 04:06 AM
Anne N.
Does anyone by any chance know how to get in touch with David Quiles?
March 25, 2013, 12:56 PM
non-sportcards
Just a reminder that the show is this weekend. This will be one of the official stops of my world tour in which I will have advance tickets for sale for the May 4th/5th show in Allentown.
March 27, 2013, 09:15 AM
H_Toser
Looking forward to the show. Hope to see some NSU Card Talk members and Philly Show usuals at the show.

March 29, 2013, 03:24 AM
coalregion
Looking forward to the show!

Non-sportcards...where will you be set up for the tickets?
March 29, 2013, 08:38 AM
David R
If anyone can pick up a Superman promo for me, I would really appreciate it !
March 29, 2013, 10:06 AM
non-sportcards
They didn't give me our booth numbers yet. Company name I will be under (for this show) will be "All-American Comics & Collectibles." I will have sets on the table and boxes for sale on stands behind my tables. If you miss me then the Toser's or artist Laura Inglis can point me out. Also bringing a whole bunch of comic books and collecting supplies too.