Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
62nd Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 2 & 3, 2015

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/8827066476

February 10, 2015, 09:05 PM
H_Toser
62nd Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 2 & 3, 2015
Hi All:

We've added Jeff Zapata as a guest at the upcoming show. So the artist guest line-up is looking like this:
If you'd like to see bio's for the artists, samples of their work and links to their sites, you can visit our guests page here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Guests Page

We have quite a number of things underway for the show and will be announcing a bunch of things over the next month or two. Thanks and see you at the show!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

February 11, 2015, 05:50 AM
hammer
Not a bad line-up, some of these can actually draw!!! Big Grin
February 24, 2015, 01:13 PM
H_Toser
The list of exhibitors for the upcoming May 2 & 3 Philly Non-Sports Card Show is now listed on the Philly Show website. Click the link below. We have a great list of dealers, manufacturers, and artists.

Philly Non-Sports Card Show exhibitors

February 24, 2015, 07:18 PM
Deena
Looks like another fantastic show, Harris!
February 25, 2015, 04:16 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
I see Brian Kong has been added, cool. Thumb Up
February 26, 2015, 09:44 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
Looks like another fantastic show, Harris!

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
I see Brian Kong has been added, cool. Thumb Up

Thanks very much, Deena and Ted! Yes, should be a good one. Hope you both can make it.

February 27, 2015, 07:55 AM
Deena
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Thanks very much, Deena and Ted! Yes, should be a good one. Hope you both can make it.

My hotel is booked and I'll be ordering a ticket for the Sunday morning event when they are available. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in May.
February 28, 2015, 08:18 PM
da_fish
Another great list of artists. I am looking forward to attending both days of the show!
March 07, 2015, 06:11 PM
Elaine Perna
If anyone is interested in any sketch card commissions or other commissions by either myself or Tony Perna, please email us in advance at tmontana@sympatico.ca - The border gave us a real hassle last year about selling in the US. We are allowed to bring pick-ups that are prepaid with printed receipts. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
March 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
H_Toser
We received our red-border Philly Show promo cards in today. There's four different this time (#84 though #87). Who do you think is on them? (And if you're one of them, hush up -- remember, it's a surprise Razz ).

The 62nd Philly Non-Sports Card Show is less than 2 months away now -- May 2 & 3. Full show details at phillynon-sportscardshow.com

March 10, 2015, 07:26 AM
hammer
Always exciting to see who features on the Philly Cards Smile
March 10, 2015, 08:01 AM
stevetrek
I wonder who will be next. This is not an easy series to collect. The earlier cards are hard to find.
March 10, 2015, 05:44 PM
hammer
I think a couple of artists might feature
March 11, 2015, 05:59 PM
Bill DeFranzo
Hey, Card Talkers, will you be bringing any kids, roughly, between the ages of 5 and 10? We have a dozen, special, card-related gifts just for kids. They will be passed out, first come first served at the NSU tables. But because you are reading this, if you are bringing a child, PM me the name and one will be reserved for that child. See you in May.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
March 11, 2015, 07:17 PM
ifish73
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
Hey, Card Talkers, will you be bringing any kids, roughly, between the ages of 5 and 10? We have a dozen, special, card-related gifts just for kids. They will be passed out, first come first served at the NSU tables. But because you are reading this, if you are bringing a child, PM me the name and one will be reserved for that child. See you in May.

I am hoping to be there. Every year my son has a soccer game or baseball game at the same time.
March 11, 2015, 07:53 PM
Batman
I know Kevin is coming! Big Grin

March 23, 2015, 09:57 AM
ifish73
Not to jinx myself but my son does not have any baseball games on Saturday. I have missed the show the past two years but all signs are pointing up this time!
March 31, 2015, 07:14 AM
Graham
Plane booked
Hotel booked
ESTA approved
Passport superglued to my body (ok, Kevin Wink )
Card Talk Gathering application accepted Clap

Bring on the show! I'm arriving on Wednesday 29th. Anyone else arriving early are welcome to drag me out for a beer Big Grin I'll be with some friends from Canada, so the more, the merrier.
March 31, 2015, 07:26 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I know Kevin is coming! Big Grin

Do you know Curler is going?
March 31, 2015, 07:26 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Passport superglued to my body (ok, Kevin Wink )

Just check the sleeve of your Jacket LOL Big Grin